13th Chapter: DINNER

Thank you for those who read my story! I will do my best for you loves!💓

Enjoy!💋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiao Zhan's heart felt like it was about to come out while he stares at the man dragging him outside of the building like a mother would drag her naughty kid. He felt embarrassed especially when they made it out and people started looking at them, conversing with their malicious eyes perhaps thinking that they were having a lover's dispute and as if waiting for them to make a scene. But with all of it happening, in the back of his mind, he enjoys the warm hand pressed with his own. The intense grasped but soft palm made his heartbeat a bit faster, peering at the unclear aura that surrounds the man pulling him.

Xiao Zhan forgot the world for a moment.

He gasped a little when Yibo finally lets go of his hand, snapping back to the moment. Both his brows stood up at the sight of the car in front of him, roaming his eyes around the shiny thing and making him look at the reflection of his nervous self.

Yibo noticed Zhan was not moving and was just staring blankly at the vehicle so he offered to open the door for him like a gentleman. But, he waited long enough for Zhan and didn't want to wait for another minute as his patience was growing thin.

He had a choice though not to but, he did.

Yibo pushed Zhan's stiff body lightly inside even though he was already annoyed for waiting for so long but tried not to show in his face. He waited for the man to say something but Zhan was still out of it looking at him with shocked eyes just sitting still, not even moving a finger.

He heaved a sigh and stooped down to reach for the seatbelt to put on Zhan when his eyes landed on the man's pretty face, but Zhan moved his head back a bit and tried not to stare back at him. Zhan pressed his lips and gulped, still trying to look away from Yibo's sharp stare when he felt a soft breath hit his cheek. His eyes couldn't take it anymore and changed course to meet Yibo's. Their gaze were locked on each other for a while giving enough time for Zhan to scan Yibo's impenetrable eyes and extraordinary countenance.

Yibo's face lost its stone-cold expression the moment Zhan settled his adorable almond eyes with his and the man's scent almost took away his consciousness. He felt safeguarded by the man's angelic aura, different from the first time they met and it felt somewhat familiar.

"Mr. Wang..let me..do it.." Zhan whispered, hands trembling and stumbling to find the seat belt while his eyes were still trapped at Yibo's enchanting stare.

Yibo just gave a soft but kind of a mischievous smile, slowly drifting his eyes away from Zhan and all of his bitterness earlier along with it. He closed the door and walked towards the driver's seat, taking a deep breath before going in. He didn't start the engine right away as he and Zhan just sat there, both in thought and avoided every possible eye contact.

Zhan shook his head, shutting his eyes indicating that he already has had enough of Yibo's surprises for tonight. He felt irritated suddenly and Yibo who was unaware of Zhan's sudden switch of mood, began to turn on the engine but Zhan's hand was quick to interrupt him, giving a cold stare instead.

Yibo hastily answered it back with his expressionless face. Zhan slowly removed his hand and sighed, trying to be calm but tough at the same time.

"Mr. Wang, I don't know what games you're playing here but, I will tell you now, I don't want to be a part of it."

"Do you like making people wait, Mr. Xiao?"

"Look Mr. Wang, I didn't confirm to you If I can go. It was your choice to wait so please don't blame me."