23rd Chapter: HAPPY DAY

"I love you.."

Zhan whispered as his eyes started to melt while he embraces the man curled up beside him whose unresponsive body indicates that he is already in deep sleep.
In between his drowsiness, Zhan couldn't get off the of the anxiousness he was feeling when he remembered the story.  His eyes kept blinking whenever he recalls everything he had told Yibo, it was the truth, but incomplete. He can't tell him yet, he still doesn't dare to do so, either planning on it anytime soon.
Not because he is selfish, but because he is afraid of what the outcome will be.

He briefly closed his eyes and cleared his mind then opened them again to look at his lover's cute face then kissed him on the forehead before completely falling into somnolence.

Morning arrived, cold air swings outside as the morning dew encircles the streets of the calm City and people begin to start their day as usual.

Yibo, who is now facing the opposite side, suddenly flinched when he felt a touch on his cheeks. He slowly opened his eyes and saw the blurry shape of a man in front of him. He rubbed his eyes to see who it is and was surprised when the sight of the person became clear.

"Yuta

"Yuta.."

"Good Morning, sunshine.."

"You're here.."

"Of course I am, where else will I be..?"

"You're not leaving..?"

"When you're ready.."

"No, stay.."

"But, I've been here long enough.."

"I miss and love you so much, Yuta.."

"I know.."

"When will you come back to me..?"

"Let me go and you'll know.."

"What do you mean..?"

?"