22nd Chapter: ME AND HIM

"And I thank you too, for coming into my life, Zhan.."

"You're welcome.."

They landed each other's lips with a loving kiss and held tightly to each other as if they're separated for a whole year which makes a lot of sense, thinking that Zhan has something that Yibo had first. He still couldn't understand the yearning he felt when he first saw Zhan but all he knows now is that he is happy, covering the wonders completely. It was already 12:30 in the morning but Yibo still doesn't want to go to sleep and kept on insisting Zhan continue telling stories. They are still in the same position and in between words and giggles, Yibo would tease his lover with kisses that made Zhan burn inside like crazy but since he was already worn out from too much lovemaking, Zhan cutely frowns at Yibo and trap the lustful man's face on his hand making them both chuckle.

"Yibo, if you keep doing that, I can't continue.."

"Come on baby, just one more, please..?"

"I can't anymore.."

Yibo, knowing that he can never persuade Zhan again, wrapped his arms around his neck and sweetly smelled the scent of Zhan's hair instead, releasing a smile from the other's lips.

"Okay.."

"What do you wanna know next..?"

"How was your childhood with Yuta? How did you meet Yubin? How was he to you?"

"To me..?"

"Hmm.."

"He treated me like a real brother. He was my solace. Anyway, how come you don't know all of these things..?"

Yibo backed away a little and leaned on the slat, hesitating to answer Zhan's question but the other quickly sensed Yibo's silence and turned around to face him. The reluctant man looked at Yuta's photo and pressed his lips, indicating that he his unwilling to tell Zhan for he was concerned that he might get upset with him.

"What's wrong, Yibo..?"

Yibo didn't answer and kept his eyes on the photo until Zhan caressed his cheeks and returned his eyes to him.

"Something bothering you, baby..?"

"Nothing.."

"Tell me.."

Zhan's puppy eyes and pleading face made Yibo smile but he still didn't know how he would explain to Zhan why Yuta never speaks of them to him, except that one time.

"After you, baby.."

"Okay, then.."

Zhan, worried but reluctant to bother Yibo more about it, rested his head on his lover's chest and listened to his pumping heart. It was beating quite fast and could tell that Yibo was anxious about something but forgot about it the moment Yibo brushed his fingers onto his hair and kissed his forehead, releasing a satisfied smile on his face. Yibo then gently stroke his back like he is a child just like what Yuta used to do whenever he felt sick or upset. His best friend's hands worked like magic and so does Yibo's.

"You okay, Zhan..?"

"Hmm.."

"Do you wanna go to bed..?"

"You don't want me to continue..?"

"If you still want to.."

"I'm okay. So, where were we..?"