14th Chapter: THE MISTAKE

Enjoy!💋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YIBO

I couldn't help but grab his hand when I heard him say my name, the same way my Yuta did when he first told me he loved me. That sweet, calming, captivating voice coming from his cherry-like lips which makes me almost want to taste with mine, his round eyes so alluring when he's nervous, it felt like we were in a different dimension and his body language that makes me believe he feels the same way.

But I was wrong.

I walked towards him closer and closer with my palm with his warm and trembling one, looking straight to his eyes, waiting if he would let go but he didn't. With only a few steps, I managed to come near his angelic face, so near I felt his heavy breath hit my mouth immediately releasing hot flushes all over my body.  

That was it for me.

I let go of his hand and trapped his cheeks in between my palms, squeezing it quite rough for I couldn't take it anymore. I closed my eyes and shoved my lips with his moist one without thinking about the consequences that might occur after, cause I honestly didn't care. I felt like a different person..he made me feel like a different person and I didn't know why. I indulged in it for a while until Yuta's face suddenly appeared on my mind. I opened my eyes only to see a shocked and confused man so I instantly removed my lips and hands and took a step back away from him. Different emotions came rushing inside me as I look at him with a sorry eye but, only gave me a dreadful stare in return and then silence. We stood there looking at each other with no words coming out from our mouths. His expression utters lament but for some reasons, I sensed no anger and I, on the other hand, was furious by my doings.

It was unbearable. The thought that I betrayed my Yuta was agonizing.

It was my fault, I forgot who he was, I forgot who I was because I can not restrain my self.

I noticed his eyes forcing to not drop a tear as he drifted it away from my gaze, wondering what he was thinking about. Probably slap me but to my surprise, he turned his body around instead and quietly walked away, not looking back again at the mistake that had happened tonight. I wanted to stop him and apologize but it was too late, my mind was playing me and I lost. I told him earlier that we should get along and he agreed but, I think I just ruined it again because I couldn't control myself and took advantage of him when I saw no refusal.

I watched him vanish before my eyes, wondering if I would ever see him again after what I had done.

But why did I do that in the first place? It is because I see Yuta in him? I feel Yuta in him? Is it because

But why did I do that in the first place? It is because I see Yuta in him? I feel Yuta in him? Is it because..I'm lonely and I'm still longing for my lifeless love and in need of distraction? Or am I beginning to like him..

    • • • •

ZHAN

My head was spinning and my heart was racing, tears preventing from plummeting and body trembling as he took away the sacredness of my lips. The lips I promised not to give to anyone unless time and fate permit it. What's gotten into him? My body won't move from where I was standing and I just looked at him feeling like a lost kid trying to find sense into it while the guilt and regret consume me inside. Air finally reached me when he finally decided to let go of my flushed cheeks and released my lips from that rosy, smooth and sweet lips of his, as I was holding it in from the moment he did so.