16th Chapter: VISITOR

Thank you all for your support in my writing! I super appreciate it!😘 Enjoy!🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zhan! What were you thinking?! Are you nuts?! What else happened?! Tell me now!"

Shouted Yubin on the other line furious by what Zhan had told him, obviously about what happened the other night with Yibo. His deafening tone made Zhan separate the phone from his ear, briefly closing his eyes from the shock he endured from his best friend's over the top reaction and annoyed thinking that it might lose his hearing because of it. After realising that Yubin had eventually stopped nagging, he gulped and hesitantly put the phone back in his ear, imagining his friend's expression in his already unsettled mind.

"Yubin..will you relax? Nothing else happened except for that kiss and me...passing out."

Understanding where his friend is coming from, he tried to reassure him in his most convincing tone that none of what he was thinking or about to think to happen didn't go on hoping that the frantic man would listen.

"I'm alright, Yubin..I'm sorry for making you worry."

Zhan knew that Yubin was still upset and mystified but he can't really blame the guy for feeling so.

"Yub.."

"But..are you okay? Anything hurt? How are you feeling now?"

Zhan nodded slightly as if Yubin was there, sitting in front of him.

"Hmm..I'm really okay now.."

"Good..Zhan, tell me honestly..are you starting to like him? Cause by the flow of that story, I'm starting to believe that you are.."

Silence transpired but Zhan was not as surprised as he was anticipating himself to be as he already comprehended that Yubin might ask that significant question he is also still trying to understand. He pressed his lips together and looked down, thinking of the right way to explain to Yubin what he is really feeling without looking like a complete fool even though his friend can't see him.

"I'll be lying if I say that I don't cause I don't know but, I'm really confused Yubin..am I in the wrong here? Should I stay or should I just..let it be?..let him be?..I mean..it's happening so fast..I..I feel so drawn to him..he is so irresistible.."

"Zhan, is it the same feeling you had for Yuta? Perhaps, you only miss him? I told you, don't let that Yibo get to your head."

"I don't know..I just have this feeling that I want to see him and be with him..do you think it's..love?"

Zhan bit his lower lip and gulped again for the feeling was becoming overwhelming. The sound of frustration coming from the other line was obvious and unmistakable as Yubin clears his throat and resumes on talking out whatever his best friend is not telling him about yet.

"Zhan, I'm not against you falling in love again..It's great, to be honest, but, him? He was Yuta's..."

"I know, Yubin..I.."

"Are you ready to tell him everything if ever you and him..."

Zhan slouched on the couch, closed his eyes and brushed his unsteady hands on his face which is exuding with a sorry utterance.