6th Chapter: GUILTY

Enjoy reading loves!🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yubin, can you talk? Call me right now.

Still at work. Call you later.

Xiao Zhan let out a disgruntled sigh and threw himself on the couch. He briefly closed his eyes and recalled his meeting with Yibo. What is wrong with that guy? He thought. Does he know? He keeps repeating the same question inside his head.

"But, I don't think so. If he does, he should've already asked me about it," he mumbled.

He stood up and made his way to the balcony, exploring his eyes around the vast City of Beijing. Xiao Zhan finds the setting rather peaceful despite the loud noise coming from the busy streets. As the sun slowly starts to set, a calming sensation occupies his tired mind. He loved sunsets, he thought. And, he misses him too, terribly. He reminisced the old days with him, what it was like back then. When he once belonged to him.

Xiao Zhan stood there lost in his thoughts when a sudden phone call awoke him. He automatically picked up for he already knew who it was.

"Yubin.."

"Hey. Sorry, I was a little busy. Something wrong? Where are you? Have you eaten?"

"Dude, one question at a time. Who are you? My mom?"

They both snickered at each other and then silenced;

"Where are you, zhan zhan? Seriously though, have you eaten?"

"Just got home to my "new" apartment. And yes, I already ate. Stop worrying about me, mom." He giggled, but Yubin hissed. He knew something was bothering the man.

"Spit it out, Zhan. What? Did something happen? Oh, did you visit Yuta yesterday? Sorry I couldn't come."

"You know me very well huh. Yeah, I did. I'm sure Yuta understands."

"Well, you don't send a text like that unless something's up so, what is it? By the way, how was the meeting?"

"Reason why I called you. I met Wang Yibo yesterday. He was there at the cemetery. And then earlier we met again for that meeting. I didn't think that I would see him again after yesterday. He's my client. Small world, I know."

"Oh! I didn't know he was Jili's boss. The Wang Yibo Yuta told you about? How's the meeting, then? Is he hot? hmm. How small?" Yubin jokingly said.

"Stop Yubin. Yuta will come to visit you. I don't know and I don't care."

"He won't. Yuta loves me too much. He knows I'm scared. So, what are we talking about?"

"It's just that..he looks at me like I did something wrong to him. I only know him by name. Nothing else. Yuta told me about him once, before..you know."

"I understand. Is he causing you any problems though?

"No, not directly. He's so dour. After the meeting, he asked me something personal."

"All ears, man. What?"

"He asked me why I left Yuta."