1st Chapter: DREAM

This is quite long so please bear with me❤

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yibo.Yibo.."

"Hmmm?" Yibo hummed softly still eyes closed and smiled recognizing the voice calling him.

"I have to go.." A soothing voice whispered while fondling the shoulder of the heavy-eyed man.

Yibo's brows met. He opened his eyes slightly confused and slowly moved his head and his lazy body to face the man wearing white long sleeves sitting beside him. His face softened. The man's lovely upturned eyes focused on him and his red heart-shaped lips smiled affectionately at him.

"You're beautiful.." Yibo murmured scanning the man's face from head to chin. The man smiled widely exposing his perfect white teeth and his eyes disappearing. He ran his fingers through Yibo's hair down to his cheeks and caressed it gently as if he was telling the person that it will be the last time he will do so.

"I have to go.." He whispered in Yibo's ear.

"No. Stay.." Yibo said closing his eyes again and hanging his arms on the man's thighs while he clutched to the man's shirt not wanting to let go of him. Yibo reached for the man's hand and puts it on his cold cheeks again and took advantage of the warm feeling it brought. He missed it. He was longing for this touch and he still remembers it well. He puts his fingers between them and pressed them lightly. The man gave him a sweet smile. He wanted to stay like that for a while. He just wanted that touch..that person again.

"I have to go. I can't stay anymore.."
The man said in a sad voice interrupting the young man's desires.

Yibo felt a sudden sharp pain in his chest. He knew that if he let go, he will never come back. He refused to let go of the man's hand and to open his eyes because he can't lose him again and feel the pain and the yearning again. There was a moment of silence. He realized that the warm hand was no longer there.

As he slowly opened his eyes, he froze. His eyes widened. His body was paralyzed at its place. That angelic face he missed and the smile he longed for was gone. Instead, he encountered a different person. A person he doesn't know. A bland young man whose frail body was evident was sitting at the edge of his bed. Its hair was drenched wet. Tears flowed freely from the person's eyes staring at Yibo with a dejected look like asking for forgiveness.

Surprised by what he saw, Yibo took a deep breath and mustered all the courage he could find, and quickly sat up. His heart was racing and he started to breathe heavily. He was about to open his mouth when suddenly, the man's expression changed from miserable to aggressive one. Yibo was terrified. He can see that it wants to say something. Its lips were trembling, pale, and dry. Yibo tried to open his lips but the angry one opened his.

"I can't stay here anymore Yibo..wake up.." The man suddenly said.

"What?" Yibo frowned and was confused.

"I can't stay here! Wake up!" The man shouted with a fierce stare striking Yibo's already terrified soul. Yibo gasped and he started to feel like he was going to have a panic attack.

"Wake up!" The man shouted again but this time, he tried to come for Yibo making him scream in fear. He shook Yibo furiously.

"WAKE UP, NOW!!"
--------------------------------------------------------------

Yibo jolted awake. His heart was still beating fast from the shock. He was sweating excessively and breathing heavily. He looked at the ceiling and the four white walls surrounding him. He realized that it was morning already as a little light illuminates his window and a soft breeze silently passed through the curtains kissing him on the cheeks. He looked at the ceiling again and tried to calm himself down. He took a deep breath and pursed his lips slowly letting out a long satisfying exhale.