29th Chapter: HIS DREAM

It is a beautiful Monday morning, people are actively rising despite the heavy rain that had transpired the night before, cars line up in a standstill honking as the traffic begins to crop up, and businesses begin to operate striving for another productive day. At the couple's home, the man on the bed, wearing nothing but a blanket covering only half of his body, starts to become aware of his surroundings when his hand accidentally landed in the unoccupied space beside him. He felt cold which was instantly followed by an unusual feeling of longing inside him. He is used to being left alone in the bedroom by his lover after a make-out session but, something felt odd as he tries to open his eyes. It felt relatively grim for some weird reasons, the room felt undeniably gloomy despite the light coming from outside, he yearns for an embrace but no one is around to give it to him. All of a sudden, a pack of oblivious emotions came scampering through his chest as if something terrible is going to happen, knotting his gut like a bow. He quickly removed the blanket on him, slowly got up and sat for a little while.

It was like morning sickness, the walls were twirling and it was nauseating. His hand started to shake and he began to sweat uncontrollably. He gagged several times but tried to calm himself down by taking a deep breath thinking that it might go away, but, it didn't. He closed his eyes and pursed his lips as he caressed his chest and circled his feet onto the floor to search for his slippers. He then stood up to grab his robe, but just as he thought that he was feeling okay, something suddenly came rushing up from his stomach and filled his mouth with a bitter taste which made him fly to the bathroom to barf.

With a hand covering his mouth, he reached for the lights with the other and quickly went for the bowl. He buried his face in it and freely let out the thing dashing to be flushed out from his maw. He felt so sick and the smell was horrible but he didn't care for all he wanted was for it to end. He was sweating, his face was flushed, his eyes were watering, he couldn't breathe well due to his stuffed nose and was beginning to see black. He suddenly thought of before, when he passed out and Yibo came to pick him up, he wondered, will he do so again this time? His eyes were beginning to close when all of a sudden, a pair of hands came to his rescue. He gasped and fought the feeling of being taken away into the darkness and weakly looked up. It was a blur and all he could listen to was a noiseless yell, all he could feel was a harsh shake on his body and then, after a brief battle with all of it, he finally gave in.

While in a deep sleep, he dreamt of the person he so longed for to catch a glimpse of.

In his dream, he opened his eyes to the sound of the breeze humming in his ears. It was alleviating, it was a lullaby and it woke him.

He felt like he just came around from a dream, not recognizing that he still in one like he had been asleep for a long time that his body and mind felt so light and serene, the feeling he had never felt for a long time

He felt like he just came around from a dream, not recognizing that he still in one like he had been asleep for a long time that his body and mind felt so light and serene, the feeling he had never felt for a long time. He wandered his eyes around and waited for it to adjust to what it was seeing. When it finally did, he sat up and frowned when he realized that he was not in a place he is familiar with. He was in a room surrounded by white walls, his bed covered in white sheets and him, in a white shirt on. He looked to his right, directly to the window where the wind was coming from. The sun was starting to set and its yellowish glow glistens towards his face which provided his heart with a nostalgic feeling. He put up his hand, his palm facing the glow which covers his eyes a bit and lets the glint of the light radiates through his fingers.