5th Chapter: THE TALK

Enjoy reading loves!🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh..Mr.Wang Yibo. Hi. We meet again.."

Yibo's eyes widened a bit, but quickly regained his straight face. He closed the door behind him and walked towards the man who was grinning at him. Perhaps, he was also shocked to see him.

"Yes. I didn't expect to see you here." He said calmly, shifting his eyes somewhere else.

Xiao Zhan grinning face turned into a solemn one. He extended his hand to Yibo hoping he will accept it this time. To his surprise, he did. Their eyes were locked with each other, but out of professionalism.

"I believe I didn't introduce myself properly yesterday, Mr. Wang Yibo." He said. "Let me do so again. I am Xiao Zhan, I'm a graphic designer from Shanghai. It's nice to meet and see you again." He said with a friendly smile. This time, a genuine one. "But, you seem stunned to see me." He added, giving a chuckle and breaking his hand from Yibo.

"Hmm. Please sit down, Mr. Xiao Zhan." He didn't look Xiao Zhan and quietly sat down.

Xiao Zhan, noticing Yibo didn't react to what he said, inhaled deeply and sat down as well. He looked at Yibo and sipped a little from his tea. It was quiet and the environment was beginning to settle into an awkward situation. A sudden knock on the door came and broke the silence between the two.

"Come in." Yibo commanded in a cold voice. The door opened slowly, and a man with a half-smile came in.

"Here's your iced americano, boss." He said, making his way to yibo. He puts it on the placemat and some tissue on the side.

"Thank you, Jili." Looking at the glass and stirring the ice round and round. Xiao Zhan looked at him and smiled inwardly. Just like a kid, Xiao Xhan thought.

"Would you like something else, Mr. Xiao?" Jili said all of a sudden, making Xiao Zhan avoid Yibo's face immediately. He was startled a bit and smiled at the manager.

"Uhm..no. I'm good. Thank you." Yibo looked at him and he did the same. Jili then left the two alone and he immediately proceeded to their meeting.

"Well, Mr. Wang Yibo. Let's get down to business. Your manager called me last night and told me about some specific plans for your café. First let me ask you, why WHITE FANG? I mean, what's the story behind it? It's an unusual name for a coffee shop to be honest."

Yibo looked at him and smirked. He remembered a lot of things related to that name and so to why he chose it.

"Well Mr. Xiao, I named it after my mother's favorite book. And you? What is your role as a graphic designer?"

"Oh, really? Your mother must be happy. I'm an art director, Mr. Wang. I'm in charge of coordinating with production artists and illustrators. Your manager mentioned the signage outside. He said you want to change it? Now tell me, what are the things you have in mind?"

"Hmmm. I find it a bit sloppy now. I want something that will attract more customers and will make them want to enter the coffee shop."

"Do you have any color pallets in mind or do you want to use the existing color for it?"