Chapter 30

Happy Taehyungie day everyone!

Purple you all

💜💜💜

Be safe!

Saranghae

Taehyung's POV

We were at the dressing room for last show and recording, my hair were sleekeud and everyone around was taking a quick nap. Should I sleep too?

Maybe I'll just sneak out.

Or I sneak out some funny pictures. Hehe.

I switched on the snapchat and started to click funny to use them for birthday wishes.

* poke poke * Namjoon hyung cheeks.

Cute.

* poke poke poke * Slowly he opens his eyes.

"There was a... a... a... a..." oh shit.

"A..?"

"A... banana."

He look at me with no intrest and shrugged it off going back to sleep. Phew that was a close one. Next person next person next person.

"Wait... why are you awake?" I said yo Y/N. 

"I can't sleep... my stomach is aching." She said with a groan.

"What you ate?" I asked sitting beside her.

"Nothing, it is aching from the morning." She said changing the location of pillow she was holding.

"Want me to bring you meds?"

"No, after the show. I didn't had anything before."

"After this we will first eat and then I will help you with shopping. No buts." I said and she nods.

"Let's walk!" She said and stood up.

"Okay?" We again started with our hunt to funny pictures. I git a snap filter on and she went away. Huh?

She came back with plastic spoons and put them on Jimin's eyes. We clicked some pictures and the door swung open.

"15 MINUTES!" He said and everyone woke up and a confused Jimin who thought he went blind was running behind me.

"I didn't even did it! That small thing living with is did!" I shouted and got wacked up by a pillow.

"No she won't! Look at her! She is sleeping!" And I saw her fake sleeping just where Jimin was sleeping a d she shamelessly winking at me.

"Look she just winked!" I turned him and again she faked it.

"Aww.... look at her red cheeks and nose. And then we have you." He said still sitting on top of me and I on the cold floor.

"Hyungie... are we mad?" Jungkook literally picked him up and back hugged him.

"No, I am not." He said ruffling his clothes.

"We are not mad. We are hungry." Jumgkook said and took him to the food table.

"Cheater." I mouth her and she pass me her most adorable and genuine smile with her dimples digging in.

We all went out to backstage for our performance.

♤♡◇♧.                                                   .♧◇♡♤

"What shall we eat? Choose one Waffles or Pancakes ."

"Why not both?" She said and ordered.

"Quite formal outfit you are wearing." I said as we sipped our smoothies.