Chapter 52

Jimin's POV

I walked behind when Eble walked to me.

"Hey Jimin, remember me?"

"Yes, I do."

He smiled and put his arm casually around me.

"Did anyone told you that you are the cutest?" He said and walked in front to swing his arm around Louisa who patted his youngers head. I smiled at the affection they all hold of each other and also the fact that, I am cute, he says.

I jogged in and panted as we stood in the foyer. The summer is crazy here.

"Diminieee you are so red, you okay?" He said and brought me a cold drink."

"You are hot- I mean the weather is hot!!! Summer is killing here!" He chuckled.

"Diminie, this is spring... Not summer. Come in. Let me show you your room." I stood up and felt dizzy. Eble was quick to catch me.

"You are not fine!" He said and panicked.

"Hey hey hey! It is just the because of flight and travelling." I said and he bend down to me before checking my temperature.

"You sure will be able to climb all those stairs? Want me to carry you?" He said and I felt myself heating up.

I nod in no and walked in, forgetting how grand her home- mansion was. The chandelier was lighting the room, it was a bit vintage and old-ish design but with modern twist, pleasing everyone with aesthetic decor.

The stair stood in front of me and how many they would be... I can't-

He look at me before smiling.

"Want me to carry you up?" He said and I nod shyly. He pick me up and hold me tight.

"Yah! Why like this ? Pick me normally!"

"This is normal... How am I supposed to carry you then?" I could hear his heart beating normally as my head was against it. He legit picked me up as if I was a bride.

"On your back..."

"That's normal there, here this is normal." He said and continued to walk and I could feel his muscles and his warm self with racing heart beat. He pushed the door open from his back and laid me on the bed. Before again smiling and bringing me a glass of water.

"Get freshen up, I'll be back in half an hour here." He said and left me. I fall on the bed with a sigh and tried to get rid of the feeling.

HE IS NIENIE'S BROTHER!!!

And he is hot...

I got up to take a quick shower and change into clothes with are more suitable.

Maybe I'll talk about this to Jin hyung probably, he must know something. Cause if not then how will I manage to not get my heart boom-boom in front of him.

I tried not to think about it while showering and quickly went to get some clothes. Where the heck is my-

The door swung open and there I stood, only in a towel. And almost naked in front of him.

"M SORRY!!!" He shouted and closed the door... Both the siblings are same.

I quickly wore the one in front and open the door slightly to see him all red and flustered. I open it pretending I didn't saw him and walked out without any words before rushing back in. My heart pounded and I felt like melting. soon a knock interrupted me and I pat my checks and open the door.

"Oppa, breakfast is waiting. And we got to discuss some stuff." She said and I noticed how her dressing changed. She must feel comfortable in her home. Just a long silk Shirt which reached just above her knees, more like a dress shirt. With matching gloves and a casual binnie.