Chapter 32

Moon's POV

I got ready and walked out of my room with my skirt moving with each of the step, nervously I fidget my hands and when near the door I saw Heaven. Looking absolutely breathtaking. She was talking to a girl which made me feel a bit different, her gloved hands were inside the pockets of her coat and some accessories shining in the sun light at her little movements, her beautiful fringe were disturbing her which made her slowly pat them. She turns to see me and kept looking at me which made me shy but little I know that she becomes red when flustered or shy and her ears were telling the truth. Her eyes on me gazing at me with light song on them and he posture stiffing.

I came closer to her trying to control my breath but it was difficult in front of her to do so. She look at me softly.

"Sorry to make you wait, Heaven-ssi" I said and tried to control my breathy voice maybe it was because of the walking or maybe it was her. She slowly brings her hand up and gently scratch her eyebrow. Still no answer by her.

"Heaven-ssi." I said again with my voice lower and more calm when.

"Umm.. Yes, ah... Let's just go in-inside." She said the door was open by the guards. Ms. Chaeyoung walked in first and Heaven waited for me to walk beside me.

I was still a but hesitant when I felt her hand touching a small part of my back to tell me to walk. I thought we would be sitting on a different place but that was not the case, we were sitting with them.

Our chairs were pulled and everyone seated down, I just beside Heaven and Ms. Chaeyoung on the other of her.

"Heaven-ssi?" I whispered and she turn her gaze to me with a calmed expression. He hold my hand beneath the table to calm me but it made me feel ways. Soon Mr. Jung came in and sat down on his seat with all the butlers coming in to present us our food.

Her expression changed knowing she wasn't a tidy eater. They got us starters and everything was silent. I prayed to every God that I won't drop my spoon or chopstick.

The lunch was good enough but I couldn't concentrate as she tighten the grip every now and then. Occasionally she would turn to me to get her checked for any food stains.

We walked out and she sighs loudly.

"Ms. Moon. In my room." She said sternly and walked in front of me.

I was scared because she was angry.

She open her door and hold the door for me to walk in, I stood in the middle of the room. She closes the door and walk to the table leaning on it. Her posture still maintained and calmed.

"What is the time?" She said in a calm tone which made her look more intimidating.

"I-Its almost 2 PM." I said in a low voice.

"Very good. Now if I ask you what I should be present in my laptop." She said switching it on.

"I do-don't know." I look at her and she was pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Terrible. Come here." She said still pinching her nose bridge. I walked to her only the sound of my heels clicking. I look on the screen to see the message box from Mr. Chan was open.

"The n-new file. It s-should be flashing on." I said and my eyes to get glassy.

"Beautiful now what will happen next?"

"I will ask Mr. Chan to send it to you now."

"And how many hours before he sould have sent that to me?"

"2 hours."

"Pretty. Now remember that you were the one who put mine and your trust on him. And he is already a bit far to break it."