Chapter 27

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone!
So as I told earlier that I'll post 3 chapters after the short haitus and yes I will post from today.

One day, one chapter.

Secondly I might again go on a haitus after 31st Dec. But before that if possible I'll update daily (after these 3 chapters).

I have alot of person reasons to go but I'll be back soon. Stay safe.

(1 of 3 daily updating chapter)

We released the teaser posters and pictures of the new album and today we would be releasing the teaser video. After an hour of the release we will be conducting a Vlive, a group Vlive.

Till now we got a really good response from AMRY and that really matters to us.

♤♡◇♧                                                     ♧◇♡♤

How you got injured Heaven unnie?!?!

One of the ARMY asked and now whole screen were filled with sweet messages and asking how.

Some days ago:

"So, now in this scene, it will we a close up..." director explained us the scene and I have a problem with it.

"Any problem?"

"Umm... I kinda don't know how to ride a bicycle." I said. Get it off my chest.

Silence.

Awkward silence.

"We will see it." Tae oppa said and smiled.

"Sure." I replied back.

Time escape:

"Now, pedal along and keep the handle straight." He said and I locked my eyes on a straight line directly to one of the staff member who agreed to help too.

I sighed and started to pedal knowing he is holding the bicycle steady. Halfway I realised I was getting fooled and at that same moment my balance flew off the sky and I fall down.

"NIENIE!!" They both shouted and came running towards me.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt? Does it-"

"Shhhh... oppa I am fine!" I said and he turned his gaze to Tae oppa.

"You shouldn't leave too soon, let's go back. She is already hurt." He said in an authorities tone.

"I didn't turned deaf, ah." I said and he helped me get up. "Just last try, pretty please?" I said and showed pippy dogs eyes.

"Fine. Last." He said and I sat again and started to roll.

I pedaled and kept my relation good with equilibrium just like how I do it while skating.

After that I was able to ride a bicycle.

A/N:- Why I keep thinking of Nicki's line in 'side to side'... Wrist icicle, ride d-

Nienie along side all the reader: Get your mind out of the gutter author Nim.

A/N: Bu-

Nienie: No buts! We have kids in here.

A/N: I know you ain't got no butts... even water is thiccer than you.

Nienie: * awkward silence * Let's get back to the story! *pushes author Nim out*

They both took their bicycles and as always I had my dear skateboard to  make it up with them.