Chapter 51

'Time is ticking... Tick tock tick tock...' It ranged again and again in my head.

I can't do this...

'You know what will happen then.'

She crushed the paper and threw away the file. A scream could be heard as she slid down against the wall crying.

I won't let that happen.

Even if it kills me...

She will be fine...

......................

I was waiting deliberately outside Bighit. The bags holding the card boxes for Bang pd and for bang Shihyuk. Well... is it only me who feels awkward to give someone card?

I sighed and knocked on his door before entering.

"Ah, Heaven-ssi. Good morning!" he said and I did the tiny bow with a smile as a walked to them.

"So... my best friend is marrying. And also my nanny."

"The person you call "Satrangi Chutiya"? That one right?" I bit back my laughter. Heck he don't even knows what that even mean and my god!

"Yes. yes. The same." He unfolded the card and was stunned to see the list of programs.

"How long this last?!"

"A good week. Only the main are mentioned. And yeah. two wedding and I haven't been to India in a long time, so..." I said and he read my look.

"So what's the deal? You can go. I'm not stopping you. And secondly you just finished with your solo album promotion, so you can literally go for a good month. All the content is recorded and thanks to your efficiency everything is good!" Well!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"OMG!!!" I jumped and hugged him tight while sqealikng like a toddler and Yoongi and Namjoon were just shook because of her reaction, he giggled and patted her back before letting meback.

"If I got an invitation... this means they all got too?"

I nods still excited.

"They can go too... if they want to." 

"SWEET MOTHER OF ABRAHAM LINCON!!!!!" 

.............................................................

My heart raced as I was practically jumping and giggling all the way.

"GUYS! WE BETTER HURRY UP!!!!!!!! WE NNED TO GET YOU ALL PACK YOUR BAGS AND WE ARE LEAVING SOON! WALK FASTER! UGH!!!"

They chuchkled before running around the parking lot and leaving me behind. YAH! No!

"Imma drop you guys real quick. I got to go somewhere." I said and typed in my message.

"Yes, yes. Go to Cha... Tell her too about this. Your girlfriend." Yoongi said and she blushed harder.

"I do have important work... Nothing like that."

"We know she is the most important."

We rode in silence and dropped them off to the dorm before hurrying over to the Ms. Moon's apartment.

I am going to ask her to come India. Let her meet my family. God! How much they will adore her! Maybe I come back to Korea engaged!

I stopped for a second and calmed myself before checking my phone. She says to meet at the regular cafe.

Well. I am standing right in front of it. Shit. I am about to ask her something so important.

I walked in and saw her sitting in the booth. Our booth. So many memories flooded my brain.