Chapter 40 ( hehe enjoy!)

Just don't ask why I wrote this... enjoy!!

Maknae line as babie ~

Namjoon's POV:

It was really late in the night when I came back to dorm onky to find our tiny maknae line fallen asleep on each other in living room waiting for me. I smiled at them and patted each head in adoration, precious maknaes.

I wish they could be really small babie. Who don't want that?

I asked hyung to help me put each of them in the respective room before sleeping.

"Hyung. What if they would be small crawling babie. So adorable!"

"I would adopt each of them as my babie." Hyung said with a smile while pour bith of us some water.

"So how many kids you want to adopt?"

"3 or 4. One should definitely be a girl. And to be honest I really want an adorable baby girl like Y/N. Sometimes I really want to adopt her I think I legally can adopt her." I chuckled at his statement.

"Hyung." I playfully hit him.

"Joon-ah... how about you."

"We can have as many as you want."

"Kin Namjoon-ah. Stop it."

We talked a bit more and then we bid each other good night.

Morning:

I woke up yo faint whimpers and cries.

Who is crying like this?

I switched on the lights and saw a small figure throwing a fit on the other bed.

Huh?

"T-taehyung?" I could not believe on my own eyes! I slowly took him in my arms and he was the same. The same old TaeTae as a baby.

"SEOKJIN HYUNG!!" I shouted and ran to his room.

"Here!" He shouted from balcony.

"Come here!!" I was panicking hard and then we both heard a scream from Hobi hyung's room.

"L-look-k" he said and pointed towards the bed and Jimin was a baby too.

"What is this?" Hyung said.

"A human baby." Yoongi hyung said from behind and I keep the little TaeTae beside Jimin who started to mimic the actions.

"Does this means-" Jin hyung was cut by Yoongi hyung.

"They too are babies and currently sleeping." We heard some crying sound again.

"I think not." Jin hyung said and I and Hobi hyung took the babies to check on the maknaes.

I spotted Jungkook crying while Y/N was still asleep and guess she didn't lied that she was a bald baby. But what a cutie.

Jin hyung went to crying Kookie to calm him down while Yoongi hyung sat on Nienie's bed. She woke up suddenly and tried to crawl to hyung.

"Uppies?" Yoongi hyung said and she just started home with her shiny eyes. He takes her in his arms and she giggled while hitting his chest.

"No, we dun do that. Hmm?" He said and she only giggles at him.

"Hyung is getting soft?" Hobi hyung said and he turns serious.

"She would start to cry you dumbass." He said and we took the babies to living room.

As soon as we enter the room the puppies started to bark. We put the babies safely on the sofa and they smell them only to realise they were the owners. They turn to look at us with a confused look.