Chapter 57

A/N: double update Sunday... And also.. This is the second last chapter and next will be the last of this book. Yeah... It is ending today. But after these two, I'll end this with a ship chapter. Love you all!

Enjoy!

It was three day since all the operations were done, she rested in her ICU room, still no sign of waking up. 

A bunch of nurse would daily come in and check on her vitals, and clean her wounds and dressing. 

Since Cherry had the permission to stay in with her, she would stay with her all the time.

After knowing she was her girlfriend and were currently dating, they would let her be in there and also felt a bit calm knowing she is not alone.

The nurse group came in and the only time she would leave hospital for 2 hours.

The curtains were shut and she slowly took off her mask.

"My baby, my love. I'm here. You are all right."

Ms. Moon, in her nurse disguise sat down on the chair, holding her hand and placed a kiss on her hand before wiping her tears.

She knew the danger and she knew that her love will die in Cherry's presence. For now all she wants is to be with her. Every time she would enter her room, a slight elivation could be seen in her heart monitor. Her heart skipping a happy beat hearing her voice. It was noticed by the doctor who saw that and let Moon with her, guarding her door.

The dressing was done in 45 minutes and she was let all alone with her love.

She was slowly caressing her face and sweet talking to her, the doctor outside could hear her heart beating normal unlike in the presence of Cherry because her heart would go slower.

Still, the threat was outside and needed to be found. 

........

I walked out of the small, disgusting house. Infested with rats and broken floor. 

"Think, how good it will be. Call this number as soon as you make up your mind."

"No need. I will take the offer. But I want some adv-"

Her guard toss a bag to him filled with money. He smiled and she left. The time and date was set.

"And then we both will be happily ever after, together."

I look around the place to make sure no one saw me or followed me. I smirked again knowing no one ever will.

It is still around 30 minutes left till the dressing would be going on, well I can go and sit impatiently outside. We drove until we were at the hospital where she was admitted. 

.....

She walked in to see only one person in, a nurse costumed woman.

She was sitting on a chair, holding her soft hand and staring at her lovingly.

She walked behind her yanked her off from the seat from her hair.

"YOU! CAME BACK!" She shouted at her before pushing her on the ground.

Moon pulled Cherry's leg and made her fall down with the other stuff on the table, some new syringes, a glass broken and a tray was spread around. 

She took the glass piece and she dragged it across other's girl arm.

Her guards came in to pin her on the floor again.

"Looks like you can't understand a thing. Everything is on you." Cherry said and went to the unconscious girl, before she could do anything, the door swung open to see the floor drenched in blood. Only to she more of her guards