Chapter 16

Jin's POV

I tried not to eavesdrop her conversation but practically it was impossible since she was talking really fast and switching languages in between. I heard her saying good night before coming in, I closed my eyes and pretend to be asleep.

"Good night Jinnie oppa!" She whispered thinking I am still asleep. I tried not to smile or reply back and heard the bed sheets scrunching and her sighing.

Slowly turning to otherside I saw her hugging Happy and her breaths evening. Does she fell asleep like in a minute? I wish I could sleep this fast. I switched off the lamp and continuously shifted from side to side. I can't sleep well on other bad.

I think it was like an hour passed or more when I hear some shivering sounds.

Switching on the lamp, I found Y/N shivering and her teeth chattering.

"Y/N?"

No response.

"Are you cold?"

Teeth chattering.

"......." I just stared at her. She will end up sleeping to death.

I sighed and picked up another blanket from the cupboard and slowly covered her before laying on my own.

Waiting for her to be warm again before I sleep. Time passed but she was still shivering.

"Atleast wake up if you are cold... who sleeps while shivering." I checked her hand and she wasn't really cold or warm but a bit less from her "normal".

I patted her cheek-

I patted her cheek

She immediately pulled my hand and hugged it. With her sudden movement I lost my balance and was about to fall on her but used my other hand to support me up.

She turned to other side and pulled my hand closer to her and her shivering started to decrease.

So she won't be leaving my hand anytime soon, I am getting tired and I have only one thing to do.

Carefully I pulled my blanket from my toes near, half standing in middle of our separated beds and having my hands trapped and supporting me.

As the blanket fall down it knocked over a glass which broke and a loud sound was heard. I turned my head back to her and saw her soundly sleeping, not even affected her a bit.

Atleast wake up! I freaking broke a glass!

No response.

Is she dead?

I picked up the blanket from the ground and slowly laid myself on her bed, spooning her and covering us from the blankets.

Now she turned and snuggled onto me and her shivering stopped.

I am hot, sizzling hot.

* mentally brushes hair back and winks *

I wrapped my hands around her and fall asleep.

I woke up and saw Y/N still snuggled onto me, it was about the time to start the day and get refreshed.

"Y/N? Wake up."

"Just 5 minutes.... no 5 hours more." She said and hugged me tighter. I softly chuckled.

"Pabo wake up."

"Just 5 minutes."

"Umhmm. And why are your hands are under my shirt?"

"I... umm... I donnu." She said and open her eyes.