Chapter 2

Your POV

I felt his fur brushing my nose and immediately I looked up to sneeze, noticing some of his fur on my hands.

That's bad.

I stroked his fur coat and his hair fall out.
"My fur baby is having hairfall?" I looked at him and gently patted his belly.

"I'll help you with that, I know a good veterinarian." Tae oppa said and tried to brush Su flake's coat, he flinched but slowly let in the brushing and slowly wiggled his tail indicating for more.

"He likes you" I said to Tae oppa who was now comfortable with Su flake and drifted in some other world.

"Next question, what you did all those months before finally debuting" Namjoon oppa read from the question paper.

"I trained myself a little... my dancing skills were unpolished and vocals were a bit unstable and with all those training I worked on my Rapping skills to make them clearer and faster." I explained to the camera and BTS.

"Really? You worked on your rapping skills?" Jimin oppa asked.

"Huh?" I couldn't understand what he meant.

"I mean your rapping skills were already good before debut and at the "concert" time and were clear so why you worked on them?" He cleared it.

"I really wanted to improve it and be faster with clear pronunciation, Korean isn't my first, second or third language, neither I used it on daily basis so it was necessary" I explained it to him.

"Yes, the improvement was good and audible in the songs, her vocals are more stable and higher, in all she polished more." Yoongi oppa commented.

I smiled at him for noticing the improvement and complimenting it, I mean it is good when your improvement is visible and people like it.

"Do you had any trouble in Korean?" Jungkook oppa asked me.

"Pronounciation and sounds, it was easy to learn sounds but while speaking it, it became difficult. Like in Korean, there are some sounds missing and romanisation really made it difficult. It took me a bulk of time to understand dialects when anyone talked in accents. But thankfully I catched them in a short time." I replied as I recalled how tough it would become to observe people when they used their dialects. Busan accent seriouslybsounded angry when they weren't even angry while Daegu accent was a bit softer. And here I am with no accent.

"What confused you the most when joining kpop industry?" Namjoon oppa read next question.

"Stereotypes... every stereotype." That answer was short and complete, even a dumb person would get it. Those stereotypes are worst. Be stick thin but be healthy without looking malnourished. Or have so white skin that you can easily blend to white background. Just like wear white clothes and boom! You bland into the white wall and we can use projector on you.

"How it feels to be short between all the tall guys?" That question... I heard it from everyone... even aliens would come down to ask me, short people are human too... even trees are short. Take bonsai for example, short and cute.

"I got a sharper jawline without trying" yes you can get a sharper jawline cause talking to them while everyone is standing is just like doing exercise all the time.

"And this is an advantage, just talk to tall people while standing and you will get a sharper jawline and toned neck!" I exclaimed.

"How are you feeling for your first fansign?" Namjoon oppa read. And I really forgot that I have my first fansign tomorrow.

"How can I explain in words? I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am excivous ." I said and chuckled.

"What does that even mean?" Jin oppa questioned me.