Chapter 17

Your POV

Everything is going great and only last two weeks are left for tour to end. We are done with the cute album and now it was the one with mysterious concept which again was totally different. I, Jin oppa, Jimin oppa and Yoongi oppa went again with dyeing our hair into different shades, I thought I would have my black hair back but no... they went to even lighter shade.

Platinum Gray.

The amount of bleaching I have been through is hair damaging. Can't do anything about that.

The songs in this album is what I like, the perfect mysteriousness and darkness and the outfits are just chef's kiss.

Jin oppa was the only one to get his hair colour back since he denied for more bleaching.

Currently we were practicing our songs which is followed by choreography. We are at a coastle city and the last one where we performed the first album, now after a 3 day break we will start with other album and new concept and go our way back including some more cities. Busier than last one.

I and Namjoon oppa were out together to eat black bean noodles while other were out to eat sea food. I can't harm those cute creatures.

I put a scarft around my neck to prevent any food stains and started to eat.

"You got a little here." Namjoon oppa said as he pointed on my cheek.

I sighed. Wipping it off I proceeded to finish the rest.

We had our meal when he chuckled and pulled the scarf a little bit to clean around my forehead.

"How you got sause up there?"

"This is why I never eat out... I make a joke of myself." I hanged my head low.

"You look like an adorable kid." He replied and passed me the glass of water.

"I should stop being a messy eater." I whispered to myself.

"When you eat like that, you look like a kid, especially with that grip of yours on the chopsticks."

"It is hard! How can a person eat with two sticks?"

"Like everyone else does."

"Thank goodness I had plastic fork with me, otherwise all the food would be down on my scarf." I said and we paid and walked out.

"Want some chocolate?" I said him.

"Sure." I open the wrapper and brought it near to his mouth and he bites on it.

"Yaah! It have mint! How could you do this to me." He frowned and look down at me.

I turned the camera towards his face who had a frowny expression with one of his eyebrow up.

"You are bad." He said and continued walking.

"Wait for me!" I shouted as he left me behind.

"Here, this one." I offered it as he breaks a small piece and tasted it. Afted assuring it is not mint he took a big bite out of it.

"This have a bit of orange flavour. What about yours?"

He looked down at me having one of those circle lollipop.

Before I sould say anything he pulled me closer as a bike went by. For the rest of the walk he had his arm around my shoulder to keep me near him in the crowd as if I will get lost.

Walking around in a chilly weather with someone who makes you feel warm and cozy, chocolate in a hand and hand intertwined. After a long time things felt really normal just like before, no one disturbing, no flashy lights or pushing around. I raised the chocolate bar to him as his hands were busy and he bites on it. Comfy silence between us as we walked back to hotel.