Chapter 47

Namjoon's  POV

We were walking back when I thought to run knowing she would chase me back.

"Wait for me!!" She yells at me as I stood in a distance seeing her run in tiny. She is adorable like this. It only took a moment for her to fall down and I ran back to her seeing the broken some kind of shoe... what we call.. umm? platforms?

"Why were you wearing... them?! Look at your ankle! Oh my God! Did you sprained it? Let's go to the doctor!" I stare at her foot which started to swell under her those small socks. She can't walk on the sprain ankle neither would I let her.

"Hmm, come on."

"What?"

"How can you walk now? I won't let you walk with hurt ankle. It will ache more." I stood up and gave her a small hitch before walking towards the hotel. She holds on me tight while I tried not to hold her uncomfortably tight.

Why is it always something bad whenever I am giving her a backride?

"Who wear that kind of footwear for a walk, huh?"

"Wouldn't it look funny if I walked around in flats with you?" She said and rest her head on my shoulder before sighing.

"It is not that great."

"30 cm between us." She replies as I stop on my way.

"30 cm?! Are you really this short?" Now that's a discovery I made today. The bundle of cute is tiny.

"You don't look this small always.. Might be like 6 inches?"

"I wear heels all the time. I don't want to look like a kid with you all." She replies and I know she would be pouting by now.

"Always jumping around heels. From tomorrow till the doctor says, you will wear flats. I don't want to hear anything else, young ma'am."

She punches me lightly.

"I would look small then." She almost whispers to herself.

We reached to our room and I place her down near the closet so she could take out her clothes to change.

"Oh damn, you are short." I said as I look down at her. Only reaching below my shoulder and looking up to me with her big doe eyes.

"Oppa still loves you." I whispers before picking her up like a kid and hugging her small stature.

I changed in the bathroom and waited for her until she called me.

Almost about to fell asleep curling on her soft toy, she gave me one last smile and I slowly made my way to her bed.

"You mind?"

She slowly nods her head in no and I slip under the soft, warm duvet and wrap my arms as tight as I could and made sure to kiss her forehead a good night as she smiles again.

♠♥♣♦.                                                    .♦♣♥♠

"We are back!" I shout as we burst open the lobby room. A small cast on her ankle was resting as we move along the bags so that I can make her sit on the sofa till we get our cab.

I gently drop her and she leaves my neck before hitting me on my head.

"This is because of you!" She jokingly yells at me and grabbed attention of everyone in the room. Even the camera.

"Imma hit you." She stood up and threw random punches at my stomach.

" She stood up and threw random punches at my stomach