Chapter 21

To be honest... this chapter was giving me stares cause I wasn't publishing it...

Enjoy!

Some weeks later

Your POV

I got all the presents and now I need wrap them.

How?

I never wrapped a gift.

I was sitting on my office cabin, googling what stuff I need.

A tape, scissors, wrapping paper and ribbons. I had everything except for wrapping paper.

Yay.

I'll buy it tomorrow and wrap them. But firstly I need to hide them even from Ms. Moon. I pulled the recliner and kept everything behind it. Now even CBI won't find it.

I packed everything and thought to check on her, she is overtiming today.

I knocked before entering and saw her packing up. She is done.

"Let's go?" I asked and she smiled. The collidoor was empty and only our heels tick tick was heard. It was damned cold as I hitched my coat before going out.

I started to walk out when I saw a small snow flake falling down.

It is snowing!!

I caught it and started to admire it when another snow flake landed on my palm.

I looked at Ms. Moon as she continued to wak her way. I look up and see so many snow flakes falling on, some of them tangling on my platinum gray hair which I still had.

"Come on, it is getting cold." She shouted.

"But it is snowing!!" I shouted and started to collect the delicate snowflakes on my palm.

"Not like you are seeing them for first time." She rolled her eyes.

I gave her a duh look.

"You are not joking!?"

"Why would I?" I said and took out the NieCam, recording my first ever snow fall.

I will walk the way today.

Ms. Moon came to me with a hand full of snow flakes throwing it on me.

"I feel like Elsa!!" I shouted.

"Then I am Jack frost!" She said.

"No Anna?"

"I am not naive." She said and blow some air on me which looked like she is smoking.

"Look I am a dragon." I said and breath out with side of lips and nose.

We played like this for sometime until her uber came.

I took out earmuffs and wore a mask before going out, most of the people were using umbrellas and then there is me. I kept on catching snowflakes on my way until I reached home.

I open the door and came in to see Hobi oppa standing by the door.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"Seoul."

"Where were you?"

"South Korea. "

"Last time, where were you?"

"Here." I said and open Google earth.

He sighed before brushing off something from my hair.

"So you walked your way?" He asked.