Chapter 37

A/N: This chapter is a month old now...

You all know what? The war of hormones ended, I am recovering and everything was going fine until I started to write a really snugly and fluffy chapter... guess I am feeling really lonely...(on Valentine's Day.)

Happy Valentine's Day!

And I am doing a double update today!

Wait till evening for the next update.

Back to the story:

This is really wierd.

Like totally fucking wierd.

It was already late, dark and cold. I was overtiming and then when about to exit thought to check on last months sales and profit.

I could not let this slip and tell anyone otherwise a big havoc will be created. For now I got all the files I had which were correct, I had access to Ms. Moon's cabin and I got more files from her.

A pile of files was already accumulated in front of me to check.

One traitor.

♤♡◇♧..♧◇♡♤

I heard the door mechanical voice telling me Ms. Moon was here, a bit worried and startled.

"I saw your note.. what happened?" She asked and came to my side.

"Look at this." I said and rolled back on my chair to the second desktop.

"Last months sales record. " she said with a a smile. "A really good profit we made that month."

"Now at this." I open another file of another month back.

"Lesser."

"This."

"Bad."

"This one."

"Good!"

Her expression changed.

"You know what is the pattern?" She stood there without any comments.

"The days I was not here and months on tour were the only one to have bad sales. Get me all the files from the starting of the year we set up."

"All the files?"

"All, each day, each employee and every small transaction detail. Cancel my meeting and everything. If someone asks me tell them I am out. Not coming back." I said and she nodded.

"What about the sudden file collecting?"

"For gross profit of the year... we are near to have our 1st anniversary. " I said with a resting face.

"I will be back in an hour." She said and left. Alot of files were still left for checking.

I dived in the poll of paper and plucked out each single detail placing them around me in the order. The door open again.

"Why were you not picking up my calls? Everyone was worried. I needed to call Moom to get to you." Jimin oppa and Yoongi oppa were present.

"I have something really important work." I said without turning my face from the desktop.

"What is it? More important than anyone? More important than yourself?"

"Most important, I can pawn my life for it."

"Atleast you can come back to sleep."

"I don't want to sleep. You know what just leave me alone. I don't want anyone to interfere." I said and they went out.