Chapter 34

A/N: I have some drafts completed and I am thinking to post one by one... as if one chapter one day then the next one tomorrow... I know you get it or one chapter each week? Tell me na.

Enjoy!

They all woke up around afternoon only when Taehyung was attacked by the two smaller pups and he took every pup outside for a walk. He came back with some snacks and woke Jimin first to just annoy him for no reasons.

The house was a mess and what do you expect from a household like this, huh?

The only question left is what will happen till Jin comes thankfully it is not Heaven otherwise she would bring hell with her.

♤♡◇♧.                                                   .♧◇♡♤

A knock echoed the living room and several bells were already ranged but no answers.

Jin stood out tapping his foot until hit hit something hard.

"Ah... the key!" He said and and open the door.

Doom the eternal.

"EVERYONE! COME! RIGHT! HERE!" He yelled in his highest and sharpest voice which even woke up Yoongi.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" He shouted looking at an absolute messed up living room, the cushions scattered on the floor, dog fur hair on each of the spot, magazines, papers and tissues with Panda Express boxes on the side. The covers were down and somehow the curtain was half torn.

"H-H-Hyung..." Only Yoongi said as everyone was looking down.

"MY ASS! THIS IS WHOLE BLOODY PILE OF **** ON THE *******! ARE YOU ALL ********! ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME WITH THIS!" Jin was all red because of anger.

"Sorry Jin hyung... we will get this all tidy and neat." Namjoon said and started to pick up the dirty tissues.

"My God... who did this?!" Jin exclaimed as he enter the kitchen.

"It was... Namjoon hyung." Jimin said as they were staring the ceiling with a while paste like thing sticking up.

"Namjoon... come here!" As soon as he said he came running in.

"What's this?" He said looking up and the paste like thing lands directly on his face. Jimin tried to stop his laugh.

"Eggs." Jin said and he removes it.

"I don't know how you did it, what you did with it but remember I need everything clean and tidy as I left it. I am going to take a shower." Jin said went straight to the firet bathroom.

They all tried to tidy vans clean up everything in the sight. The racks, dirty dishes, the whole hall and living room. Even the pups were cleaning up the mess. They don't want to get an earful from Jin.

He came in and saw the kitchen almost tidy and cleaned up.

"I am making some breakfast. Till then clean everything." He holds Taehyung by his shirt only to get an awful smell.

"Clean yourself up... please. The house will wait." He said and Taehyung slowly went to take a shower. Why won't he smell, dog saliva, some spilled coffee and whole lot some I don't even know things.

Jin was still trying to figure out how the curtain was torn. He served the food and called everyone and even pups.

"Finally some real food." Taehyung and Jungkook said and started to eat it right away.

"Hyung, you don't even know how much I missed you." Jungkook cooed.

"I missed you too." Jin said and everyone was satisfied how the good was and felt like humans after eating like before.