Chapter 13

I saw her coming towards me with some black puffy belts.

Am I the only one who saw devil horns growing on her head.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Heaven-ssi" she said with a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed.

"So from today, we will start intense exercises, put these on."

I took it and they were so heavy, if she really wanted me to be heavy then she should have told me to eat whatever I want.

I wore that weight belt around my waist and ankles and felt like a baby whale. Let me dive inside the water, but this would be sweat puddles.

"Nothing on my hands or wrist?" I said with a bit sarcasm.

"Oh yes I forgot, take these dumbles."

"I was joking!!"

"I ain't. Come on start now."

I was sweating really bad like I can feel sweat on my legs going down. I started to overheat now.

"Can I remove my shirt? Please?" I asked in between pants.

"If you want to, you can." I removed my shirt and dried some sweat by it before throwing it on the ground. As soon as the air hit my back I felt like someone threw ice cubes on me.

Sun Young's POV

Heaven threw her shirt down before turning back to do pull ups. For some reason I really found it mesmerizing to see her back shining and her tattoos hugging her semi bare back.

Even I don't know why people think it is bad to have tattoo, for the same reason I hid the small tattoo from Eomma, she would disown me if she knew.

Why people like pale skin so much? I like a bit sun kissed skin like the one Taehyung, Namjoon and Heaven have, one time i tried to get that but actually got sunburns tho.

Okay now the whole set needs to be repeated. Am I overworking her? Nah I don't think so.

I think she night have done some sport which includes flexibility and upper body strength since I can see her shoulder and spine moments indicating she is really flexible. Should I ask? Maybe not.

Your POV

The workout was done and as soon as I removed those bloody weights I felt like I will fly until I took another step and boom I feel on the ground.

"My legs are jelly." I groaned as I tried to stand up with shacky legs.

"Why are you crawling on the floor?"

"Jellos."

I was literally picked up to stand as I waited before taking steps, all I can say is today will be a long day.

Till walking was good but shaky legs with heels on are just nightmare. I tried not to shake much and walk slowly in front of the office until I reached my cabin and lost control. I was about to fall when Bong cha hold my arm and brought me up to her level.

"Hey."

"Umm. Hi Ms. Moon" I tried to prevent me to blush from her intense stare. I felt her hand tightening on my waist as she supported me to stand while I hold on her shoulder not to drop down.

I saw a small smirk on her face, so I was blushing, great.

"Ms. Moon, I think you should leave me. Now." I said and she released her grip on me. I tried to walk a bit back when I again slipped as she hold me again. This time her grip was tighter around my waist.