Chapter 9

"Wait! I will wet the floor!" I said and and stood over at doormat.

"How will you enter without wetting floor? Fly?" He said sarcastically.

"Umm" before I would answer or thing of anything he picked me up in his arms.

"Hyung! Leave me! I will wet you!" I said and tried to escape.

"I don't care! What if you get cold? You aren't habitat to weather here!" He didn't cared if his clothes were getting wet and walked all the way to the corridor.

He open the door of my room and dropped me gentally on the floor. His shirt totally wet.

"Sorry hyung" I said.

"Go change and bath in warm water." He said and closed door behind him.

"Oof" I said and took out some pjs for night and a towel.

After I took a bath, I wrapped a towel on head. I really felt cold after being drenched in rain water. I walked to kitchen and saw Jin hyung making some chai...

Omooo... finally a cup of chai.

Hyung now wore a different shirt and trouser which I think was wet by me.

"You are done? Are you cold?" He asked me and passed me a mug.

"A bit cold but it is manageable." I said and we both walked to living room. Rest of them were simply sitting and doing some other stuff.

"How was your day?" Jungkook hyung asked me.

"Really good!" I replied and sipped it.

"Y/N?" Namjoom hyung called.

"Hmm?"

"I asked you something about that coconut thingy what was that?"

"It is just as breaking champagne bottle but I stead we use coconut." I replied.

"Why coconut and moreover a man should do that." He asked.

"You know coconut is a replacement of human in mythology and in older times before starting anything new the one holding that should sacrifice a human for good but soon that was replaced by coconut cause it was way to violent and secondaly females are said to be tender and life giver that's why they never 'sacrifice' coconuts." I said and saw everyone's shook face.

"What?" I asked them.

"That was really dark... so you are saying that if this took place in older time I would have killed a human." Namjoon hyung stared at his hands like he actually murdered a human.

"You can say that." I said and he looked still stressed out.

"Chill hyung it is really holy, you should feel good about it." I said.

We all sit I silence maybe thinking or not.

"What will you do next?" Jimin hyung asked.

"Apply for driving license and buy my crush... she is absolutely hot!" I said and dreamed of my crush. Her voice, her body, her feel... everything is hot about her.

"You have a crush?" They asked.

"Yes and believe me she is soooo hot that you can start to sweat at a glance of her." I said.

"Of her??"

"Yes, want to see that absolute Greek goddess?"

"S-sure."

3rd person POV

You hurriedly took out your phone and scrolled through your library just to find picture of your crush.