Chapter 18

A week later:

As we proceeded with our schedule I started to feel more pain, pain in my head and abdominal and nauseous every now and then, I even found Namjoon oppa was taking some painkiller. I secretly bought paracetamol and had it whenever I felt really uneasy.

I thought to talk to Namjoon oppa but all he said is he is fine, might be weather change and I too had same symptoms so that meant I am under the weather person. Strange cause that never happened.

We sat down on stage eating food when I recieved that text from PD Nim telling me about going live today since we have are a bit free before we start with concert from tomorrow.

Guess I need to take out the rest time.

We practiced until dawn before heading back, everyone decided to go for outing which I passed. I knew I would have gone out but I couldn't.

They all left early and I changed into a good button up shirt and black pants and tied my hair in a ponytail and went out to pharmacy to get some sleeping pills so I can sleep well.

I came back and started the VLive talking out random things there. I started to feel really bad and queasy and calmly ended the live before running to cubical.

A throbbing pain started as I sat in there for some minutes and came out to see Hobi oppa in the room.

"Hey, oppa. You came back early." I said and poured out some water for both of us.

"I just came to check on you, are you sick? I heard you when you were in bathroom. " he said and he let me sit down.

"I am just a bit tired, nothing more. But how you came in when I have locked the door?" I questioned him.

"Jin hyung gave me the keys, to check on you." He said as I nodded.

"Are you really fine?"

"I am really fine, did you had your dinner?" I asked as I drank the water.

"No, I am going, see you later." He said and exit the room.

I laid on my bed and had a pill before turning AC to a lower temperature. I felt really hot and soon sweating started.

At Jimin's and Yoongi's room:

Jimin's POV

We got the cake and some more stuff like confetti and all to celebrate it, Hobi hyung went to check on her and he ended the live pretty soon.

Only an hour left before her birthday, this need to be good cause last time at her birthday she was pissed off and ran away.

* Flash back to the holiday at India. *

Hobi hyung came in and looked a bit worried.

"I think she is sick." He said as we frowned.

"Really? She told you?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Not really, when I enter her room, I heard her puking and she told me that it's because she didn't had a good sleep from somedays." He replied and locked the door.

"Might me that, I saw her massaging her shoulders quite often. Everyone is tired." Namjoon hyung said as he sat down looking really tired.

"How about you? You too look like your whole body is aching." I said as he was just beside me.

"It is because I am stiff." He sighed and fanned himself.

It was just about time, we all were outside her room and lit the candles before going inside her room.