Chapter 58

A/N: So... last chapter so soon. Can't believe it. Also with this, I hit the 10K mile stone today on this book, what a beautiful way to end something so beautiful and long, even though they were just a bunch of words together in a sentence they held more than just that.

I'm so thankful to all you awesome guys who vote on each of the chapter and comment, some of you are also silent readers who I am really keen to hear about, so to all the silent readers, and who are not so silent, thank you for choosing this book! Thank you for sticking with me for so long. I really love you all! 

Enjoy!

It took her almost a year to get herself back from the eating disorder and also heal from the injuries. It was one big and long year for her, lots of time she would have group video calls and numerious time she called her new assistant to her home and office to get the work done. Mr. Miller and her nanny decided to adopt a baby girl and a baby boy to get there family complete but still they say that Nienie will always be the older sister to them. 

With this and everything going all fine, Eble was now at South Korea and time to time he would come back and Jimin would get another opportunity to meet her dear little bandmate.

Eble's mom and dad liked Jimin a bit too much and even would try to say cute things to him in Korean translated from google which had the boy blushing.

Esphyr and Louisa decided to Marry around the winters and this is how Jimin also end up engaging Eble. He too was surprized when Eble purposed him in front of both the close families and his own too who were finally happy that there son will be marrying someone who he surely loves.

They haven't decided when they will marry but Eble was just way to impatient to have this boy as his life partner. 

It was just too adorable to see both of them smiling like crazy and Jimin ALWAYS glancing at the ring.

But this time... Jimin stopped and waited for Nienie so they can go back to Korea together. 

She was a bit scared to go back there, her dogs were sitting patiently as they were staring at her face which was red, matching to her ears. She got her hair half side red and half side white with her fringes red on white side and white on red side. 

They stepped outside to see the members in the van and like always both of them would sit in and go away. But for her surprise, Yoongi open the door and met her half to just hug the small girl, tossing her of the ground, He held her tight, an arm around her waist while other around her shoulders as he hid his face on her neck.

She held him tightly and too, rested her head on his neck. Not caring for others, the photographers were just flashing heavy lights on them but it didn't mattered to him. He is meeting her little donsaeng after a year. He held so much in himself that a minute more was painful for him. 

After a good couple of minutes, he dropped her on her feet and bend down to ruffle her hair before holding hands with her and walked to the van as it stood there. She waved a 'bye' to them and sat inside the van.

Namjoon being the big baby pulled her on his lap and hugged her tightly, forgetting all about his strength and just squeezed her in. He, a literal giant, had a tiny human being, in his death like choking hug.

"M-my ribs will c-crack aga-"

"Shit! sorry! I just got really happy-"She placed a kiss on his dimple as he held her again, a bit loosely and placed a good amount of kisses on her. His lip balm was all over the girl as she wiggled out to meet others.

Dear Jinnie was aware and took the girl in a soft, warm embrace and kissed her tiny hands which were ofcourse gloved with mittens. 

" wait... Smile again!" Hoseok said and she smiled at him.