NAMJIN SPECIAL

Well... well... well...

It was early in the morning... 

I stood there, pinned to the fucking wall. 

And my dear Jin, half naked... well in a towel around you know what.. drenched dripping wet hair, pinned me. 

Not just the hands on the sides but a death grip. His body pressed against mine and getting me wet from the water.

Who knew I was such a bottom? Well... even I did not. Until Jin. He just... shit. He is straight up hot and I can declare that everywhere.

"Shhhh.... you don't want to get caught pinning me like this!" I whisper yelled.

"Only one person is here and she don't gives a 'flying fuck' as she says. She got us together. Surely she even knows how much of a bottom you are." He hissed before placing his lips on mine.

"B-but! Still! We are not-" He pressed his lips again and left me speechless.

"So what? I can kiss you even in from of your parents. Do they know this?"

"Guys! Umm... I don't want to interfere but can you like... keep it low! I am here working and you both are just being wild outside as if it is middle of November and you both are deer! " She said and a blush was all over him.

"Middle of November? Deers? What?" He blinked a couple of times.

"Deers go into something important for the population at the time."

"Yeah! No shit! They fuck as if there life depends on the and I really think you both are not deers!" I burst into a small laugh and he unpin me before pulling me from the wall of her room, the echoing collidoor to  his room.

"I AM LEAVING NOW!!!!!! FOR OFFICE!! WON'T BE BACK TILL LATE NIGHT! DORM ID ALL YOURS EXCEPT FOR MINE AND KOOKIES ROOM AND ALL THE PUPS ARE WITH ME!!!!!!!!" We both heard her and he smirked.

Damn it!!!!!

"Well.. well.. well... all alone.. with me... " 

A few days later...

Jin's POV:

I plopped down on the couch behind the  only person who knows we are dating. We are planning to come out but every  time it is just.. and Namjoon, well he is not giving me proper attention... and yeah.

"Sup... workaholic. "

"Yo.. lovesick." She said adjusted the blue lens glasses.

"Hows your love life is going?"

"Good... kinda. But can't find to spend with her... last date was months ago."

"Looks like you need to get the work off your back and spend it with her. take it from me. You know how fucked up you feel when your partner is busy working like you and don't spare you a damn glance in private... just prof. Like it just feels like shit. I am telling you as an oppa to you, go-" I sighed and snatched her laptop.

"ARE YOU CARZY! GIVE IT BACK TO ME! I NEED TO FINISH IT BEFORE 30 MINUTES!!!!!!" She yells and tries to get it from me.

"Listen to me first." She nods and remove her glasses and untie her hair from the bun, some strands hair fall on her face as she frustrating put them away. My heart ached seeing her in pressure and also in deprivation of her girlfriend. Just like I was deprived of my boyfriend.

"You know you should go and live your life as a young adult you are. It is hard but still. Go out and do the stuff 'you' wanted to do. I know how bad your partner must feel and much she would miss you since you are either out for album or busy with your laptop."