Chapter 33

Meanwhile at BTS dorm:

"Listen, I am going home tomorrow and will be stay there for 4 days, I will leave tomorrow and I want this dorm to be as clean and tidy as I left it. You better remember this. And no one will be touching my plushies." Jin said and went back to his room to pack his bag.

"Hyung, you are sure you want to leave without anyone being around. Anyone responsible being around." Hobi said.

"You and Yoongi are here... although I can't say about Namjoon, if possible just wrap him in bubble sheet." He said and chuckled.

"Now, let just sleep. I have to gi early in the morning. " He said and Hoseok left his room.

♤♡◇♧.                                                   .♧◇♡♤

"Hyung~" Jungkook whines looking at Jimin.

"Kookie, what happened?" He said as Jungkook shifts closer to him.

"Make me something to eat. I am hungry." Jungkook says and nudges his face on him.

"Kookie-ah... just eat cup noodles. I don't know anything. Just crack an egg on it." Jimin says and tries to get up.

"Hyungie please... Am hungwwwe." He said with an aegyo.

"Let me order something from Panda Express till then I will make you an omelette." Jimin sighs and goes to kitchen.

Namjoon enters the kitchen.

"Jimin are you cooking?" He said leaning on the counter.

"Kookie asked me to, I ordered some food tho. You hungry too?" He asks and breaks an egg on the pan, whole kitchen was lit up with the delicious smell and sizzling of the egg, the green onion's scent mixing in the environment and both of them takes a deep breath and gulped.

"I am hungry." Both of them said and look at each other.

"Let me order something for us." Namjoon said and boiled some water to make cup noodles until the food comes.

"It was way before..." Jimin says as he slurps his noodles.

"Jimin... Jin hyung left like only 10 minutes ago." Namjoon said and both the youngers look at him in disbelieve.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.

"Check the time." Both of then were stunned and embarrassed eating noodles slowly.

"Where is Hobi hyung?" Namjoom asked trying to break the tension.

"Hobi hyung... he went out, he didn't gold us anything." Jimim replied while Jungkook was still embarrassed.

"And  Yoongi hyung?"

"H-he is at studio. He won't be home until noon." Jungkook replied as only he knew, more likely he evadrop.

"Fine, I am going to take a quick shower until then just do whatever you want. And wake up Tae for me." Namjoon said and exit the room.

Tannie came in with Sushi wobbling around each other with their respective food bowls.

"Shit! Y/N will kill me." Jimjn quickly ran to give them the forgotten first meal of the day, knowing she would legit kill him she comes to how careless he is.

"Su Flake! Come here." Jimin yells from kitchen and no one comes in.

"Kookie-ah, go and fill his food bowl, till I look at them" Jimin said as most of the time Tannie and Sushi would start to fight randomly or ditch the food to play or just run away.