Chapter 31

We got our luggage settled in and I plop on my berth, the clothes were uncomfortable for me and I keep on shifting.

"You can change, I will wait outside." She said and went out. I open my bag and took out the first clothing item I had which happens to a sky blue oversized onesie.

I knocked again and she came in with a smile on her face.

"Can I say you are looking like hella cute!" She said and almost pulled my cheek.

"I should know my limits." She said and drew her hand back. I hold her wrist and brought it to my face.

"Your limits are beyond anyone else." I started to act subconsciously around her and a blush took over me. Visible.

"Heaven-ssi..." she whispered and cupped my face slowly. "You are really beautiful. " she said and patted my cheek holding the intense eye contact.

A knock inttupped us and we both quickly withdrawed.

"Come in." I said and a person came in with food trays.

We both sat down and the food was kept on the make shift table and he poured some wine accordingly.

He bowed and exit the compartment.

"So what will the meet go like?" She asked voice still low.

"Firstly we will change before getting off, if possible Mr. Jung and Assistant Lee would come to welcome us, otherwise someone from his company. It would be an hour drive to his farm house." I said and was staring at me with her doe eyes.

"H-how many people would be there?"

"Mr. Lee, Ms. Min and Mr. Kwon and there respective assistants." I said and she nods.

"You might have remembered Mr. Lee and Mr. Min from last year's end party." I said and she shooks her head for a no.

"From next time remember everyone you met. Do you remember Assistant Lee? Mr. Jung's assistant."

"Yes infact we are good friends now." She said and a hint of happiness in her voice.

"So why is he calling us?"

"You know, his daughter started to work with him and might take over in a year or so he is trying to introduce her to us to make us good friends and maybe partners." I added and she looks at me.

We put the dishes on the side and soon a person came in to serve us a small dessert which I politely declined to.

♤♡◇♧. .♧◇♡♤

I yawned and patted my cheek trying not to fell asleep while working.

"Are you feeling sleepy?" Ms. Moon said as she closes her phone and kept it aside.

"I really am." * yawns again*

"Then let's call this a night." She said and stood up to get her berth ready. I took out Happy from the bag and kept it beside me ready to fall asleep as soon as the light switches off. I saw Ms. Moon with a small smile trying not to show it. Leave me and my Happy alone!

"Good night Heaven-ssi." She said and laid down facing me. I turned to face her and wished her good night and switched off the light.

Some hours later:

Bong Cha's POV

I woke up hearing some murmers and whispers because I am a really light sleeper. Who is this enchanting in a strange accent.

I use my phone light to check on and no one was inside. I look over to Heaven-ssi and she was the one talking in her sleep. Pretty cute!

He blanket was fallen on the ground and her soft doll was hugged as if it was person. I walked fo her and slowly tucked her in back and my hands wandered to her cheek and she pulled it towards her.