Chapter 4

Your POV

We all head out to the backside of location which had bars and chains surrounding to prevent ARMYS from coming inside or anyone else. We all had something in our hands like drinks and stuff while I hold onto my hydro flask like my life was depending on it. We entered the makeup room which was equipped with makeup chairs and all the stuff like mirror and extremely bright lights. Our outfits were at racks hung with name slips to prevent confusing in while or shoes and footwear at the outherside.

"Annyeonghaseyo" was all which I spoke to other staff members not knowing what I should do. Shit man I was already nervous.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seo Hee Eun, your makeup unnie" she gave me a really beautiful smile, she was cute with light brown hair, hazel eyes and taller than me. She had an aeygo of a baby and smartness of a makeup professional.

"Annyeonghaseyo unnie" I bowed to her, well she might be older than me based on looks and her manners.

"Go and change into the outfits" she handed over me my outfit and took me to the dressing room.

I pulled out my dress only to find out how cute it was, I might end up looking like a kid wearing that but no one can complain there stylist. I tried to take off my tshirt but it got my earring and now I was awkwardly stuck indie it.

"Unnie?"

"Yes, Heave-ssi"

"Can you help me.. I am stuck inside my tee" I was totally embarrassed to be half naked  in front of someone I met minutes ago but atleast she was unnie, not hyung or oppa.

I heard the door open and felt two hands trying to get rid of the tee without harming my ears and after a minute that miracle happened. Thank God.

"Heaven? Those tattoos?" She was suspiciously looking at them.

"They are real" I replied. Damn! Koreans really think about tattoos as bad trait.

"You know BigHit does not accept these, plus you are the only one to have them in BTS" She asked lowkey worried.

"They know about the tattoos and allowed me but I can't reveal them in camera or online, I need to cover them up" I explained how they instructed me to hide and cover them since it was just my debut and this would attract haters and non acceptance.

"Good thing that your outfit have a long sleeve shirt which is not a bit of see through, so you have any other tattoo other then your back?" She asked me as I slipped on my shirt before turning.

"This one" I showed her my collarbone which had by last name tattooed.

"L/n" she tries to pronounce it but failed, atleast it was half way right.

I closed the buttons and wore the outer dress before heading out with her. That dress wa cute and soft just like the concept of our this album. I stepped out to see rest of them still inside dressing room.

Unnie gave me a makeup robe to wear and told me to sit on a chair nearby. She raised the seat up to her level and pulled my hair back and applied some type of liquid on it. She slowly messaged my scalp to put that liquid oil, oh come on! I am already sleep deprived and if this continued I am damn sure that I would sleep for a week and won't wake up before.

"Unnie~ stop this *yawn* I will fall in deep sleep" I said in the most sleepy tone.

"You like it?" She said and fasten her finger pace.

"Let me go to dream land" I said and tried not to tell asleep.

"Okay, I won't do that again" she said and brushed my hair.