Chapter 1

Your POV

I was outside BTS dorm with PD Nim and my pets ready to officially join them. It was already 6 months from the concert I performed in place of collabing artist. I felt a little nervous that now I am a part of the world biggest band ever.

"Y/n? Tell me when you are ready " he said calmingly.

"Yes, let's head out" you stepped out and brushed out your skirt and gave a hitch to su flake's and sushi's lash.

"Follow us okay?" You said to your pet and they might understood it. You dragged your suitcase  and walked towards the dorm.

Meanwhile BTS:-

"So at any moment Y/N will be here, PD Nim called us about her arrival" Namjoon told others while they were live on Vlive.

"Really? When he called you?" Jungkook stared him.

"Few minutes ago when you were "arguing" with Jimin" he replied.

"It took 6 months for her to shift here, isn't it a long period of time?" Hoseok said.

"She don't live in neighbor neither she lives anywhere near or far, she lives almost 7 flight hours from here" Jin replied with a proud smirk on his face cause he knew the flight hours.

"Think about the jet lag and travelling" Yoongi said and laid back on his sofa.

"How did she managed to travel back and forth and extra pack schedule" Jin said again.

Bell rang.

"I go and bring them in" Taehyung stood up and left to open the door.

"So she is finally here... let's get all the things  ready"

Your POV

I signed and rang the bell and nervousness was flowing out of me.

We both heard the foot steps and the door swung open revealing an over excited Taehyung. Typical of him.

"WELCOME Y/N!" He said and bend over to give me a hug. He let out a sign and straighten himself while hugging you, lifting you from ground.

"This is better" he said and let you out of his bear hug. You smiled at him again and he squat down to pet sushi and su flake.

"Hey there... Yeontan 2" he rubbed his belly when you chuckled.

"He is Sushi, not Yeontan 2" hearing his name Yeontan sprinted toward you both and stared at Sushi like he is his replacement.

Sushi looked at Yeontan and they both started fo mirror there actions, confused.

"How is this dear doing?" Taehyung said in baby voice and petted Su flake.

"For the first time I am seeing a doggo bigger than her owner"

"No, he is not" I disagreed with him.

"Bring them in TaeTae" We heard Yoongu shouting from inside.

"Come in, let me help you with the baggage" He smiled and carried them across the collidoor.

I removed my heals at the shoe rack and proceeded inside.

"See you are so tiiiiny" he gestured with his finger and left a small space between his thumb and index finger.

I frowned at this and huffed some hair from my face.

"Awww" Bang PD reacted.

I stepped in the room when two confetti blow out and everyone screamed "WELCOME" in unison.