Chapter 11

Ms. Moon? You want a ride? It's late." I asked her as she nods in response. We walked out together to see a cab already waiting. She steps in and helped me with my bags before we drove off.

"Ma'am why you asked me to join? Scard much?" ugh... here is she again.

"I told you the reason and wearing this type of clothes, late at night, and pretty dark weather, it won't be safe to be out alone." I told her without thinking twice.

"Why it would not be safe? We ain't in a forest or what." She said as I got confused.

"South Korea is safe like really safe. Even if i would be drunk walking alone around 3 or 4 AM no one would do anything." She said as I mentally gasped.

"And I know that some countries are not safe for everyone, I do read news articles and facts." She stated as I realised that even if India is the most beautiful country it still lacks safety for women, men, children. Not to say it is bad but there are limited cities which are safe while some are just too much.

"Every country have a weakness, our is depression and suicide rate." She stated.

"I read that, it is really awful that people are so pressurised that they do that."

Every country have its flaws. Even the one which shines the most have flaws and hardships. And this is sad reality.

We didn't talked much and drove in peaceful silence until her home came. She waved me a bye and went inside. Soon I reached home and greeted by Jin hyung who was standing at the door.

"Late." He said an glared at me.

"I had a nice day too, thankyou." I said and proceeded to remove my outer coat and shoes.

"You still remember that you asked me to take you to a place?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Yes, just give me a minute." I said as I kept my bags in the corner and removed my coat and tie.

"Done, let's go" I said as he let out a sign.

"What about changing clothes?" He asked ad he wore an upper coat.

"Later."

We both shopped for some Indian snacks and raw food items which I found through a restaurant, luckily they were happy to help me and asked me to give them a visit which I would.

Coming back to home, I took a long warm bath to relax before sitting on the couch. Only I, Jin hyung, Tae oppa and fur babies were here, rest of them either at studio or practice room.

Jin hyung laid at the sofa beside me and my hands made way to his hair.

"Your hair are soooo ruff now! Take care of them." I literally shouted at him.

"Slow down, I am having a head ache." He said. I rushed to my room and brought hair oil to message his head and made him sit down on floor.

I gained some signs and groans as he felt more relaxed while my hands messaged his head. He sounded satisfied and complimented in between.

"Now let me message your head too." He asked me and I felt this good after a long time.

"That time of month, huh?" He said. When he came to know?

"H-how you know?" I said yawning.

"You know, when Joon told me that you would be joining us so I and him thought to gather some information and how to take care and all, so then we read about it and how moody and painful anyone can become. Just to make you feel comfortable. " I said which made me feel so special!