Chapter 44

A/N: Tomorrow is my results....

I AM SCAREDDDDDDDDDD

Namjoon's POV

After the long dinner we all were back to our hotel rooms. I kissed him good night and he blushed ever so slightly with his eyes down and a cute smile which made me peck them again. He shyly walked back to his room.

The laptop was still a bit hot meaning it is not long when she fell asleep. But a minute is enough for her to be in deep slumber. I changed and lit the side lamp to connect my phone back to the charger and check over the tiny in my room.

Her phone lit up and I stole a glance to see it was from Moon. The phone rang and I hesitantly pick it up.

"Nienie-ah! I am really sorry! And I was so-"

"Pardon but it is Kim Namjoon."

"My mistake. Can you pass it over to her? I really need to talk to her."

"She is asleep for now. I will inform her first when she awakes. But what occurred between you two?"

"Actually it is my fault! Jungkook had her sitting on him with her in his jacket maybe because it is cold or I don't know and then I started to get angry and jealous. I cut the call when she started to tease me and then didn't replied to her. She was texted me, ringing me and I didn't even let her talk." She sighed and I smiled at the childish behaviour of them.

"You both are kids. I will let her know. Now go and sleep." I replied and she again apologised to me before hanging it.

I put her phone back and changed into PJs before going to bed and then I heard something colliding.

I switch on the night lamps and saw her sleep walking around.

"Come to me." I ordered her and yes like all the times she just started to walk in the wall. This lil thing-

I walked to her and slowly brought her back to the bed and tucked her in. tightly so she won't walk away again. She started to whisper in her sleep and nudge closer to her soft toy. I smiled and put back the layers of blankets and she slowly goes back in her dream.

"Joonie?" Jin hyung's sweet voice enter my ears and slow foot steps could be heard.

The bed dips in and I felt him snaking his arms around me.

"Joon." He whispers in my ears and he spoons me and rest his head on mine and hands slowly tightening around me.

"I can't sleep." He added and pulled me closer to him. I tried to turn and look at him who had his head dipped down. I cup his face and lift it up to see his eyes almost glassy.

No words to be said. I started to kiss him and he kissed me back. It felt like he was asking for love and protection.

"Hyung?" I whispered and he leaned in to hid his face on my shoulder. He weak sigh could be heard and he I felt a tear on my shoulder.

"Hyung... I'm here." I said and he hugged me tighter. Sometimes it is tiring.

After a few minutes he look back up and a smile on his face and he pecked my lips before resting his head on my chest.

"Joonie... Look at me now." He said and raised his face up to me.

No one's POV

Namjoon slowly raised his face up but avoided his eyes. He knew he would spill everything out.

"Joonie..." He whispered and cupped his face.

"Hyung. I love you so much that I am scared." He said and Jin hugged him tighter and let him sob in his chest.