Chapter 38

As I said here us your 2nd update of the day...

Read the chapter to get why I updated this one today instead of any other day or next Sunday... * smirks *

Tell me how your Valentine's day went.

Enjoy!

💜

I left the dorm early to get everything set for the 1st anniversary function of Belle Notte. The programme would be starting in an hour which is 7 PM. I got my suit ready with some accessories to style it.

Ms. Moon have been staying with me since early in the morning and helped me with everything.

I sat inside the bathroom to get ready with some music and with that I also invited everyone from BigHit cause why not to?

I done a little makeup to hide the dark circles... overall this month was really bad.  I realised that I left a hood amount of weight and mostly around my waist and legs. The pants were somewhat loose for me and I needed to get a belt.

I don't want to admit but I am really looking to keep this weight or or go down a bit more. The concert tours and shows are lined up and so much to catch on.

I don't know how I didn't lost noticable amount of cheek fat making them look as they were before.

I sighed and started to wear my coat and shoes and my father's watch.

I exit my cabin and locked it, forbidding even my own entry and only a password only I know, not even my fingerprint.

I stood in front of the lift tapping my feet until it came and I went down.

Right time, everyone just came in and I saw Mr. Lee and his daughter and assistant Jung. We talked and I saw the tallest person in the room who can't be left unseen.

I tapped on his back and turned to other side. He looks both his right and left and I tapped again and he turned to me looking down.

"Nienie-ah! Congratulation." He said and bend over to hug me.

"Soobin... you are choking me." I said and he leaves me.

"Sorry Nienie... oh sorry Heaven sunbaenim."

"Call me your sunbaenim and I kick you where sun never rises." I said and winked at him.

"Okay okay, You want to meet others?"

"Omg! Yes! Why not!"

"Then why you haven't."

"Mister. I am not blessed with the ability to see from from high places... I can only see people's upper coat pocket." I said and he laughed loudly only to stop himself and look down.

"Oh right! BigHit's shortest idol... always remember tiny that I am the tallest." He said and put his arm around me.

"Now you won't be lost in the crowd. "

"Yeah yeah. Only God can see the top of your head." I said we walked in between the crows to meet others."

I pulled him down by his tie and whispered something in his ear.

No ones POV:-

You secretly walked behind the them and stood just behind Heuning, he was busy talking to others and you slowly tapped on his back.

"What the hell?" He said.

"What?" Soobin asked him.

"Someone is tapping on me. And then no one is here." He said a bit scared.