Chapter 39

A/N: Sorry! My parents took my phone away last Sunday and gave me back just now... *sigh* and lots of other thinks happening plus my exams are also near... looks like everything is against me. But then again why should I care. Lol

(Now I will read the comments and get my crazy germs on you'll which even sanitizer with 200% fatality will not be able to kill Muahahahahahahaha! * rubs hands devilishly *)

Early in the morning, warm water and soap... nothing better than bathing my crush... soft sunlight reflecting on her hood. I could melt at the sight.

"You will catch cold! Come in!" Hobi oppa said standing at the porch.

"Let me wash this beauty and put a cover on her... I will miss her." I said and clutched my heart.

The water stopped to flow.

"What the fuck?" I said and hold it right in front of me and boom!

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I screamed and started to run behind him wetting him.

"Come here." He said and started to tun behind me. And my short legs and tight stamina are to thank for.

"Leave me! I will get a fucking bruise!!" I practically screamed and he held his grip around my waist tight and threw me on a puddle.

"Ahhaaahahahahhhh!" He was all laughing still drenched wet and Kookie pushed him on the puddle and I threw some grass on him.

"Aigooo! What the heck are you all doing!" We saw an angry and worried Jin oppa who smacked Jungkook and then proceeded to hold and twist mine and Tae's ear while pulling us in.

"Awweeeee my ear!" I said holding it while it was as purple as a ARMY's heart.

Jin oppa noticed my ear and gave me sorry eyes and I did what I am best in.

Tantrum.

I huffed and went to shower before going anywhere... not like I had any chance to go out like this.

I changed into something pretty decent and what I call is pretty much light and flowing top. It was neither too hot or cold for that.

TaeTae and Jinnie were just sitting by the table and I pour the milk in the bowl and then flakes without making a single noise.

"Ok... so why is Y/N throwing a tantrum." Namjoon oppa asked slowly petting my head.

"Other Kims." I said and they both hid there faces behind the hands.

"And what the other Kims did?"

"The one in pink made my ear ache and purple... and the other did this." I said and just pulled the top enough to make the long bruise to show.

"What in the world.... that bruise is terrible!" Oppa said and covered his mouth.

"Hyung... I didn't knew that it will bruise her this bad! I swear I hold her like really gently!" Tae oppa tried to cover himself.

"I fucking told you how easily I get bruised!" I said and then he recalled.

"I-I... umm.. sorry?" He said and open his arms wide.

"Not going to happen. " I said and fold my arms.

"Come on... I know you want a hug." He said wiggled his arms.

"Nope..."

"Alright..  you leave me no choice. " he said and slowly pulled me towards him.

"Aacha fine. Remember it from next time." I said and he gets relaxed in the small quick hug.