Chapter 35

A/N: I am currently not writing much... you know I said about the haitus during January... Don't worry! I have bunch of chapters which I will be posting! So it is a great deal that I will be on a haitus and still have chapters to update.

I will be posting one chapter a week.

Stay healthy stay enjoy and love yourself!

Morning:

She didn't came out or replied to anyone, for the first time she didn't even came out to go for work and be inside the closet. Tension was everywhere until my phone ranged. All attention was on me.

"It is her nanny." I said and everyone's face lit up.

"Good morning, Ma'am."

"Good morning beta. Is she anywhere near you?"

"Um... she have locked herself in the closet. And not even replying to anyone." I said and heard her sighing.

"She always does that... if possible can you pass it to her?" She sounded oddly calm. I walked to her room and knocked. Pitting it on speaker.

"I said I want to be left alone. Leave." She said.

"Atleast meri sun lo." A boyish voice came and the door swung open to take the phone in.

"Satrangi tum kya kar rahe ho?" She started to talk what I think is hindi.

"Hmm... let me talk to her." She said in English.

"You did?!" I heard her sequel in joy and some shuffling in and the door swung open. She jumped directly on me and wrapped her short legs around me.

"Thank you thank you thank you sooo much!" She said and started to shower me with some kisses on my check. A smile coming right up on my face about how wittle she became in a spilt second.

"Yes, yes. I will. Bye!" She said and started to hug me tighter. She cupped my cheeks in her small hands "You know you are the beeeeesst oppa in this whooooole world!" She said and hugged me again as I walked out her still clinged around me and I holding her up.

"You know what?! She called that bitch and broke up with her! She chose me!" She told everyone in the room and her face flushing all red and her excitement and happiness was way over the sky.

Pacing around the living room blabbering random words making no sense and we were nodding and smiling not on her words but how cute she was looking while doing this and how happy she was.

"Oh wait! Hold up! I am late for the meeting!" She yelped and ran to her room to get ready. Everyone face palmed and shrugged it off and she sprinted towards the exit with her undone tie around her neck, the coat on her arm, hair a bit messy and bluetooth on her ear as she explained everything to the other person and files on her other hand with other snuggling to get her keys. What a cutie she is.

"Bye! See you all!" She said and we heard her car zoom out.

20 minutes before the tension was almost choking, 10 minutes before she was legit dying of happiness, and now she just stormed out. Crazy is what we can use to describe her.

"Let me sleep in here a bit." Yoongi hyung said as he was the one worrying the most even if would deny it. A complete mess when she was out cause he was missing her but didn't told anyone and last night he kept on checking in the room if she left. Everything is right on his sleeves and he still denies it. I turned to see Kookie sleeping with Jimin on his side and Jin hyung continuing his breakfast with Tae and Hobi hyung as my stomach grumbled.

I sat on a stool in the kitchen joined them and poured myself some milk and cereals.

"Namjoon-ah, your phone have recording of every call right?" Jin hyung asked. I slowly nodded and felt Tae with a wierd smile on his face.