Chapter 54

"Nannnnnna!!!!!!!!" 

"Holy Mother Mary, bless me to survive and handle them. Amen." Namjoon chuckled at the statement.

Taehyung was very much accompanied by August and Jimin was well... Louisa finally found a really good friend with Namjoon and also exchanged the number. While Jungkook was asking all the muscular guys there secrets to grow big and bulky. 

"SHE IS WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES AND NOT CHANGING!" Both of the girls came in with a pout.

"YOU SHOULD GO AND CHANGE NOT ME! ARGH!" While it was entertainment for everyone to see.

"I AM OLDER!"

"THIS IS MY HOUSE!"

"Calm down, both of you. I and Eble don't fight this much! Even though we are twins."

"But.." Both if them frowned and sat next to each other.

Say sorry."

"Sorry."

"Fuck you... I mean really fuck you."

"I am older! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO ME!"

"I am basically your aunt, so shut the fuck up."

* coughs * "Vinnie, that is not how you should say so-"

"I love you." Nienie said and hugged the girl who looked uncomfortable and gave in the hug.

"Me too, my twin."

"Finally... inner peace."

"I want to ask you both. Are you both twins? Like umm..." Yoongi asked Nienie.

"Oppa, no. We are just look alike."

"But the fact that you are almost same age and..."

"Well, I was born very late. I'll tell you some other time."

"Too late. You literally are younger to me. I was 8 months old when she was an hour old." Chris pouts at me

"Nenenenenenene." She mocks Chris.

"Yoongi, believe me, when they were kids, even there parents would confuse and we still mix them."

"Let me wear your cap~" Chris took the cap as they stood around the window.

"Good morning, love-bee." She said and came to us.

Kissing me on the cheek and petting my head, her hand tight on my waist and I pushed her off a bit getting shy.

"Chris, why are you wearing her hat?" She took the hat and place it on my head.

I put my hands again in the pocket.

"I-" the door burst open.

No one's POV

The door burst open.

"Nienie!" And she runs to towards the noise.

"Ellie!!!" The younger exclaimed and met to half hug ending up on the floor.

In the side of the room Cherry was not so happy.

The two best friends just sat in the ground hugging each other while other BTS members were a bit stunned, never knowing that the Ellie she talked about was not just any Ellie but one of the Victoria's secret angel.

"Je vous aime!"

"Je t'aime aussi! Ma vie!" She uttered to the older and Cherry almost snapped at this, furiously but not acting it, walks to them and pull her up.