Ship special- Jeble

It was Louisa's and Esphyr's wedding. And Jimin's family was invited too.

Well... as soon as Eble went to Korea, he took the path to Busan and meet his dear boyfriend. And end up meeting his parents. They did knew Jimin have a liking to males but seeing 6'4ft tall man with stubble and a velvety deep voice made them shook. They almost didn't accepted that this hunk was the girl's older brother, only until they saw him smiling with those dimple cheeks and sharp canines.

And today, they were sitting with his close family having private dinner. They were happy to see her too, recovering. Still having some problem to stand for a long time and running but they adored her like a baby she is.

They all were sitting in his parents house. It was late night after the wedding and other guest were gone. Seymour family, Park family, Angelo families and of course Nienie with Mr. Miller and Mrs. Skye.

Everyone was enjoying with the one they were tuned with, the really twins were joking around Esphyr while the fake twins were busy talking in a corner about the well... some private topics.

As everyone was present now, they sat around the long diner and Eble stood up, clinking his wine glass to grab the attention.

"I, Eble Angelo, would like to tell you all that as my brother Louisa Angelo got married today to the beautiful Esphyr, I would too, like to ask someone special to marry me when the times comes. Park Jimin nalang gyeolhonhaejullae?" Eble sat on his knees and took out the ring from his pocket. Jimin was almost in tears and couldn't even speak a word.

"Ji-Diminie... ah.." His minds was fuzzed and he just bend over to boy and kissed him on his lips, his action did caused a reaction on the boy as he dropped the rings and held the boy against him. He pulled out of the kiss and connected the forehead as Jimin brushed off those long hair behind Eble's ear.

"Ha, mein aapse shaadi jarur karuga..." He whispered in his low sweet voice and a korean accent before pecking his lips.

As Jimin stood up, Eble was still trying to find the ring, Jimin was giggling at his future husband's clumsiness and started to look around for it. The ring was rolled to the other side of dining table and the server brought it to them.

Jimin stood in silence as Eble was staring st him wiht a calm smile and put in the ring. As soon as Jimin realized he started to panic that he don't have the ring for Eble.

"Wait!" Nienie said and her handmaid helped her to walk to the boy.

"I got the ring." She smiled and gave him a ring which was made of black titanium and had a band of small diamonds in between. She winked and he inspected the ring to have ''Jimin's'' was written on the inner side. He smiled at her who was again seated on her seat with her handmaid assisting and fixing her dress and seat.

That short sweet ceremony was blessed by everyone and Jimin told the other server to tell the handmaid to leave. Now only Jimin and Nienie were in the room.

He held her up and sat her down on her wheel chair before holding the wine basket and also some soft juice for the girl.

"Where we are going?"

"Some where..." He said and pushed her out to the pool area. He sat in front of her to remove her sandals and socks before gathering her dress for her and sat her down on the pool.

She sighed in relief as her feet touch the water. He too, sat down beside her and poured glass of juice.

"So... how you had the ring?"

"Well... since the day I got to know you both are dating, I ordered Eble's ring for you, brother in law." She said and smiled at the boy.

The boy choked on his wine and look at her with red cheeks.

"Ayyyyy! watcha doin!" Esphyr said as she walked in with Louisa and Eble.

"Have a seat, we have enough wine for all." She said and poured more glasses of wine for others while refilling her juice glass.

"Now I have the best sis in law and bros in law." She said and pinched Jimin's cheek.

"Thank you, Noona."

"I don't care, but Jimin whatever it takes, You will be the God father of our kid. I can not believe at your husband to be a god father." Louisa said and pushed Eble in the pool. To which Eble pulled Esphyr in.

"Yah!" Jimin was pulled in too as they started to throw wine and water on each other.

"Nienie Vinnie?" nanny came on the spot with the handmaid.

"Sweetie, you got to take your meds and rest, ok?" She said in her motherly tone and picked the girl up, setting her on the chair, the handmaid was quick to dry her legs with the towel and carry her away.

"Good night, everyone!" She said and was taken in.

Soon the married couple went in as were heck tired form the function. Jimin and Eble were alone in the night, staring at the water.

"Jimin, are you comfortable? Everything is happening so fast."

"I am. I am as comfortable as sleepings on clouds. Eble hyung... you are more than everything I could even imagine." He said and held others hand.

"I love you, Jimin. So much that I can't even imagine. Like each of my breath is just for you." Eble said and pulled the boy on his lap. Jimin held the boy's neck as her stared at his light orbs. Eble leaned in to kiss the boy.