Chapter 22

( For Heaven and Moon shippers)

I sat in my cabin, end of the year and loads of work to do. I heard the door opening and saw Ms. Moon with a box in her hand.

"Someone came and told me had it over to you." She said. I open it and saw an invitation for what I call business party.

"Ms. Moon, you need to come with day after tomorrow." I said and clicked the picture of invitation, sending it to her.

She looked a little tensed.

"What should I probably wear, never been there." She said and looked down.

"Something formal and but flowy, not revealing but also beautiful. " I said and she dived into deep pool of thoughts.

"Oh! And please wear short heels if possible wear something flat." I said and she bowed before leaving.

2 days later:

I wore a black suit suit with black tie and suspenders and some black high heels. I had my hair in a high sleek ponytail with some stands in front, it hit different with Platinum gray hair.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"Just end of the year party, more like business meet." I said.

"No company?" He asked.

"No, Ms. Moon will be there." I said and exit. I texted her to meet me in 30 minutes at the entrance.

Moon's POV

I bought an elegant gown , fairy dust pink colour and a pair of bellies with a bit of heels. I let my hair open and sighed before putting some perfume on. I got a text from uber and went out.

All the ride I revised my introduction and some common questions

The driver left me on the Venue and I stood there only for a minutes when I saw Heaven-ssi's car pulling by.

She step out in a black suit with some of her hair flowing as she walked and have her keys to boy and he took it to parking lot. She had this bossy powerful walk which caught attention and she stop by me.

"Looking good Ms. Moon. " she said an continued to walk as I followed her. I cheeks were warm and probably red but makeup hid it and no one minds a bit blush if showing. Out of no where he hold my wrist and pulled me up to her walking speed.

"Where were you lost? I was calling you. She said as I look down again.

"You are nervous? You literally flirted with me when we met, come on." She whispered, omg that hit me right across my face. How can I tell her that it is her which makes me shy and nervous, not the damn people!

We were greeted and then escorted to our table. I look around me to find myself surrounded to either PA's or there boss. I followed her and stood beside her when she was talking to one of the men who looked like someone familiar from mazgine. I kept a smile on my face and then greeted by his PA.