Chapter 36

I woke up and got ready for the jog and kept a track of time knowing I had really less time to complete of with some of the work.

I got dressed and first thing first is I want to apologize to Ms. Moon.

I enter her cabin and saw it all tidy up and neat just how I like and totally smelling nice. She opne the door look at me and closed the door. I chuckled and open it again as she stood in front of me.

"Come in, it is your cabin." I said and she bowed to me.

"Good morning. How can help you?"

"I am sorry."

"Huh?"

"I am really sorry. And I want to make it up to you, I hurted you and turned a cold shoulder to you-" She cut me off putting a finger on my lips.

"Shh... I got. Mistakes happens and it is good you realised it. I am sorry too, I shouldn't have said that." She said with a smile.

"Still let me make it up to you. Just give today's time." I said and let out a small sigh.

"Fine by me. How will you get time out from your schedule?"

"I will manage it. And secondly I will be on a leave from 10:30, today."

"Good for you, I will manage everything."

"Move the meeting to half hour from now." I said and she nods.

Yes! I did myself a little victory dance when I reached to my cabin and started to get some work done until it is the time for the meeting.

♤♡◇♧..♧◇♡♤

I got a call from receptionist telling me that oppa was here and currently sitting in the lobby. I told her to send him up and she cut the call. Waiting for him I started to pack my work up. The door open to reveal Ms. Moon with him as they both enter the cabin.

"I got these files checked and done, all the meeting postponed and for now... only this to check so I can proceed it." She said and gave me a what I call thin file.

He sat comfortably on the sofa and I called to cafeteria to bring some soft drinks up.

"Can I check this?" I said and he hums in response going throught some of the stuff around.

I read everything on the paper and found a flaw on it. The dates were coinciding with the other one.

"Ms. Moon, here now." I said and marked the lines where the dates were incorrect.

The door dinged and it was  not her instead some staff from the cafeteria.

He poured out tea for us and bowed before going back. She enter just a minute later.

She came to me and I started with the date and other things and she let out a ooo and marked them.

"I will get them done today. And move it around." She said and took all the files back as they had the same mistake.

"I should not have bothered you." I heard him saying this as I was getting the files and accessories in place.

"Do you think I should change ?" I said and he checks me out.

"I think you should. This is way too formal." He said and I called him to other room connected with my cabin.

"You want to choose?" I asked him and he enters the wardrobe.

"Only one same type of clothes." He muttered going through the full sleeve Tshirts and some basic thin strap vest tops.

"You really own only blazers, pants and these." He said with a sigh.