Chapter 7

Time skip:-

We were done with practice and gym for today. Now it is time to fight, fight against 2 puppies and a dog. Bath fight.

I changed into shorts and a sleeveless top, hair in a bun and warm water ready. Tae oppa was outside the bathroom with towels and snacks to lure them in.

First one to take down is Su flake. Oppa took out his calcium bone biscuits and lured him in. He followed him and threw his bone to me and locked the door from outside.

As soon as he realized that he is inside the bathroom he ran in all directions and finally hid in a corner.

"Buba, it is just water, come here" I said and tried to calm him down. My scardy doggo. He squealed as soon as water hit his fur bit finally gave in and played with the water coming out of shower head. I massages his fur with shampoo which really gave a beautiful scent. His fur stick to his skin making him look like a sucked mango.

"Oppa! Give me the longest towel amongst the three" I shouted.

Time skip

We both were drying our puppies out with towels while I was completely soaked in water because su flake just shook him so hard that most of his water was now over me. Tanni and Sushi were easy to bath as they lived water but didn't came out of it instead they jumped in dirty water to be bathed again.

"Y/Nuuu~ change your clothes, you will catch cold! You aren't habituated to the weather here" he said as he woud have saw goosebumps on my skin.

"Yes oppa, I will bring hair dryer back way" I replied and stood up only to slip really bad on the water puddle made by them.

I groaned as I hit my knee straight to the corner of table kept in middle. Atleast it wasn't my head tho.

"Y/N?!" He shouted as he came towards me almost running.

"Wait-" before I could warn him he too slipped. I used my hand to shift the table away but couldn't get up to save myself. He fall on me really bad as his elbow almost hit my stomach.

"You okay?" I asked him getting him into a sitting position.

"I am, but I hurted you" he said with a frown.

"Atleast you are safe" I replied.

"Let me get some balm to erase pain. I'll help you to put it on" he said and helped me to the nearest sofa. He generally applied it on my knee and abdominal where he hit his elbow. He loom at the swollen part for a second and glanced at me with utmost guilt.

I slowly took his face on my hand and caressed it, he looked at me and again bow his head down. I again did that and smiled at him before he took my hand off and placed it on his palms.

"Sorry" he said again.

"That isn't your fault. And look how small my hands look with yours!" I tried to change the topic.

"Your hands are smaller then Jimin's! Sooo tiny!" He said as he look really amazed.

"You have extra large hands. And imagine how weird my hands would look in comparison of my body" I said and chuckled. His hands could literally fit a huge bowl full of water.

"Can I ask something?" I asked.

"Yes" he said.

"You know.. when you would be riding a bike won't your fingers collide or feel uncomfortable when you hold handel?" I asked.

"So you are curious about how I hold handle? I need to give hi 5 your brain" he said in disbelief.

"What? I seriously think that cause it is kinda a stretch game for me to pull brake with fingers while holding the accelerator " I explained.