Chapter 23

It was midnight when we bragged into Tae oppa's room and expected he was playing video game.

He cut the cake and all but I felt something missing.

Birthday bombs.

"What about birthday bombs, you do it here?" I asked.

"Birthday bombs?" Tae oppa asked.

"Yeah, back home whenever it is someone's birthday, everyone would give a good beating or do anything fun like throwing or pushing the person. You get it, right?" I said and they stare me like I ate the last piece of cake.

"Let's do it!" Jungkook and Jimin oppa said.
They jumped on a running Tae oppa and gripped him hard deciding what to do.

Out of now where Jungkook oppa tore this  tshirt and whispered something in Jimin oppa's ear. And he whispered it on mine.

Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln!!!

Jimin oppa got rid of his shorts and I open the door. Hyung line was equally confused until Jungkook and Jimin oppa swing him a couple of time before throwing him out in deep snow.

They shut the door and laughed and here we have a human out in snow only in undies. He kept on knocking the door until Jin oppa open the door and wrapped him in blanket before carrying him to the fireplace.

"You know how dangerous this is!" Yoongi oppa shouted and Namjoon oppa went to kitchen to bring something hot to drink.

"Chillax." I said

"This is not even a percent of what we used to do." I said and Hobi oppa gave me a look.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Last second year, I tied my girl bff on a chair and we threw dart around her. Just really near her face." I said and heard class shattering. We all turned to see Jin and Namjoon oppa standing.

"It was just for fun!" I said. "Not only me, everyone threw it." I added.

"What if it hit her?" Namjoon oppa said as he bend down to pick the pieces up.

"She won't. And she got her revenge on mine." I said.

"They threw darts on you?" Tae oppa asked.

"No, she got my tied and hung me upside down at balcony of 8th floor." I said and they stared at ms again.

"You weren't scared? I would have died." Hobi oppa said and looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"Not at all, they were trying to scare me but nothing happened, so they untied me and pulled me back after like 30 minutes. "I said and they look at me in disbelief.

"How are you still alive?" Yoongi oppa said and back hugged me.

"Breathing probably." I said. I turned my gaze to Tae oppa who fell asleep in warmth of fire place and we all decided to go back to our room and Namjoon oppa carried Tae oppa to there room.

"And the most brutal was one time, we have my boy best friend's beard and mustache. He didn't attended classes for like 2 weeks." I said and they didn't looked much affected.

"What's wrong with that?" Hobi oppa asked.

"We SHAVED ALL of his beard and mustache." I repeated again.

"What's the biggie in that?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"You all are too Korean to understand it." I said.

Around lunch time:

I laid on the carpet with Jimin and Tae oppa currently holding the nerf gun. Jin oppa was now in my sight and I am challenged to hit the back of the neck portion of his hoodie. I exhaled sharply and shoot the dart.