Chapter 19

Your POV

I wake up after a long sleep and got my eyes to the blackness of the my room. I moved my hand to the table when it got pulled and  a sharp pain engulfed it. What the fuck is it? I groaned and the lights switched on. I closed my eyes and curled in a ball with both the hands in pain and felt someone gently rubbing my back.

"Are you alright? You want to go to washroom?" I heard the voice when I realised I am in hospital. I calmed down and peeped out trying to adjust to lights.

"Good morning." She smiled and raised my bed frame to let me get up comfortably and lean on it. She checked my temperature and changed the bottle of IV. I kept my eyes on her as she did the work.

"Aigoo.. even small kids don't stare at me like this." She said and smiled while watching everything down as I hid myself in my blanket.

"Any pain?" She asked.

"Pain is a bit less but still present all the places I told before." I said and she noted it down.

"Are you hungry?" She asked and all of sudden I felt nauseous again.

"Don't say that word, it made me nause-" I couldn't complete the word and started to gag a bit. She immediately helped me to go to bathroom without disturbing anything and helped me all the way.

"Seiously, fuck this disease." I murmured and I laid back on my bed with my chest aching really bad. She called the doctor to check on me and take a look on my progress which significantly worsened.

For now all I want to know is about Namjoon oppa. Please he should be getting better. I asked her about him and she smiled before telling me that he is getting better and might discharge this week. Thank goodness.

I heard a knock on door and she open the door. I saw Chimmy, Tae and Kookie oppa coming in with a smile.

"Good morning." They greeted me and her and she went out to let us talk alone.

"Why you didn't came yesterday?" I pouted.

"Because hyung were here and we need to be at home, today we will be here and tomorrow hyungs." Jimim oppa said as he sat down on the stool near me.

"You met Namjoon oppa? How is he now?" I asked them to confirm it.

"He is getting better but you should take care of yourself. "

"Yeah, yeah." I sighed.

Another knock on the door.

And the nurse came in with a food tray. It didn't had a strong scent. Heck it didn't even had a scent. Opening the small table she kept it on it with  small orange juice box and water. The food looked like it never saw a spice.

"I'll come and check if you finished it all if you did that I will bring you a chocolate milk and if not then the syrup." She said and left.

I looked down at the plate at spotted broccoli. Nooooooo! I can see my chocolate milk disappearing reducing to atoms.

"Something is wrong?" Jimin oppa asked.

"Broccoli."

"They are less, is that the problem?" Jungkook oppa said.

"I.Hate.Broccoli." I stated and he looked at me in disbelief.

"WTH?"

I looked at him in disbelief.

"I am leaving that, rather had that bitter syrup." I frowned and started to eat that tasteless food.

"So how's everything?" Taehyung asked.