𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

Do you ever get that feeling that someone's watching you? Well that's how I'm feeling. I came down to the great hall with hermione and the boys for breakfast. The goblet of fire was sitting in the middle of the room, the tables and a thin electric blue line surrounding it. The durmstrang boys were putting they're names in, and a certain pair of eyes were trained on me. I made sure to keep my eyes on the table.

"Are you okay, y/n?" Hermione asked, her voice soft.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But do you see that guy over there standing next to krum?"

"You mean the one who keeps staring over here?" I nodded. "What about him?"

"Well, draco introduced me to viktor krum and his little friend yesterday."

"And?"

"And... he kept looking at me just the way he is now, and he winked. I'm getting really bad vibes off of him."

She eyed ivan. "Maybe you should talk to draco, or krum himself."

There was sudden cheering coming from the entrance hall. Turning, I saw fred, george and lee running in, all three looking extremely exited.

"Done it." Fred said in a triumphant whisper to the four of us. "Just taken it."

"What?" Ron wondered.

"The ageing potions, dungbrains."

"One drop each." George rubbed his hands together. "We only need to be a few months older."

"We're going to split the thousand galleons between the three of us if one of us wins." Lee grinned.

"I'm not sure this is going to work, you know." Hermione said. "I'm sure dumbledore will have thought of this."

"Yeah, I'm with hermione, boys. But if it actually works with nothing going wrong, I'll give all three of you a galleon for my doubt." I said.

"Deal, diore. Ready?" Fred asked the other two. "C'mon, then - I'll go first-"

I watched with fascination, as fred pulled a slip of parchment out of his pocket, bearing the words 'fred weasley - hogwarts'. Fred walked right up to the edge of the line, and stood there, rocking on his toes. Then, with the eyes of everyone in the great hall upon him, he jumped over the line. George jumped in after him almost immediately.

For a split second, I thought it had worked, but the next moment, there was a loud sizzling sound, and both twins were hurled out of the blue circle as though they had been thrown by an invisible shot putter. They landed ten feet away on the floor, and to add insult to injury, they both sat up with long white beards, with hair to match.

The great hall rang with laughter at the sight of them. Fred and george looked at each other and started to fight one another.

"I did warn you." Came a deep, amused voice. Everyone turned to the doors, even fred and george stopped fighting. "I suggest you both go up to madam pomfrey. She is already tending to miss fawcett, of ravenclaw, and mr. summers, of hufflepuff, both of whom decided to age themselves up a little, too. Though I must say, neither of their beards is anything like as fine as yours."

Fred and george set off for the hospital wing, accompanied by lee, who was howling with laughter. I noticed xavier and sebastian both enter the hall. I got up from my seat, and went to join them.

"Is it time?" I asked, looking at the little slip in his hand.

"It is. I'm exited." He bounced on his feet.

"I wish I could join." I narrowed my eyes up to xavier.

"And you'll thank me for letting you live later." He narrowed his eyes back at me.