𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡

This is gonna be another filler chapter. I'm sorry. I just can't wait until we get to the yule ball!

"Where have you been going every night?" Hermione asked one day.

We were both sitting in the library, talking quietly so madam pince wouldn't kick us out. Krum was in here again. I never took him as a library type of person.

I arched an eyebrow to the girl. My absence every night must've been noticeable, especially with harry, ron and hermione. "It's a secret." I tapped my nose.

"Oh, come on. You can tell me. I'm good at keeping secrets."

I chewed on my button lip. "Okay, only because you're my best friend. Professor dumbledore asked, sebastian, xavier and I to dance at the yule ball. I guess it's like entertainment. I don't fully understand it yet, but yeah. We've been practicing our dances. You're the only one that knows besides my family and I. Not even draco knows."

"Your cousin is cute."

I laughed softly. "You're blushing."

She covered her cheeks with her hands. "No, I'm not!"

"It's okay to have a crush on him. Heck, I've seen how all the other girls here stare at him as he walks by. It's not a bad thing."

At that moment, krum got up from his seat, walked over to our table, and bowed. He nodded to me, but it was clear he wanted to talk to hermione.

"I'll just let you two be."

I stood up from my seat, smirking, and went away, but not too far. I could see hermione watching me from where she sat. Krum's mouth started to move, but I couldn't hear anything that was being said. A small smile formed on hermione's face, and she nodded her head, saying some words along with it. Krum kissed her knuckles, and left. I quickly rejoined her.

"What was that all about?"

She bit her bottom lip. "He asked me to be his date to the yule ball."

A squeal of delight slipped past my lips, getting kicked out by madam pince.

I looped my arm through her's. "Viktor krum, asking you to be his date to the yule ball, how exiting."

"Don't tell anyone, not even harry and ron!" She pleaded.

"Your secret is safe with me, as long as you don't tell them what I'm doing either."

"Deal."

"Do you want to come with me, and check out some dresses in hogsmeade?"

~

We walked into the dress shop in hogsmeade. Excitement was bubbling inside me for the upcoming event. We didn't have much longer now.

"Hi, are you two here looking for a dress?" The owner asked.

"Yes." Hermione answered.

"I'm actually looking for something a little different than a regular dress." I walked up to the counter and leaned against it.

"What are you looking for, I'm sure we will have something for you."

"I need a dancing dress, like a professional dress." Her face fell. "And I need five of them."

Hermione looked startled.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I don't think I heard you correctly, but did you just say that you needed five dresses?"