𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩

This is gonna be a filler chapter.

I walked down the corridor, holding the music that the boys and I would be practicing to today. I rounded a corner, and came to an immediate stop when I came face to face with ivan.

He licked his lips, as he looked me up and down. "Y/n. I vas vondering vhen I vould meet you again."

I started to get nervous. "Hello, ivan. I'm sorry I can't talk right now, I really need to go." I went to walk around him, but he grabbed my arm.

"Vhy are you in such a hurry, my love?"

"Okay, first of all, ivan, you don't get to call me that. Only draco does. And second, I'm meeting up with my brother and cousin."

"How about I escort you?"

I shook his grip off my arm. "I'm fine. Now, I'm running late, so will you excuse me, please?"

I started walking down the corridor, taking longer, faster steps than usual. I could hear him following me. I broke out into a run. I came around the corner, and ran right into draco. We fell to the ground, the records sliding across the floor.

"Hello, love." Draco laughed, looking up from where he was laying under me. "Are you running late for something?"

I got off him, and turned to look behind me. Ivan had vanished. Where the hell did he go? You know what, I don't even care anymore. I just know I can't be by myself anymore.

"Y/n, you look like you've seen a ghost." Draco stepped up beside me. "Which is weird, since this whole school is full of ghosts."

"Draco, would you believe anything I say?"

"Of course. Last time I didn't, I was an ass to you. What's wrong?"

"It's the ivan guy. I just saw him, and then he started following me- I just don't feel comfortable anymore."

His brow furrowed. "Ivan? What is he doing to you?"

"He's just being creepy. He grabbed my arm and-"

"He grabbed your arm?" I nodded my head. "Okay, if he messes with you again, tell me, hot it?"

"Okay."

He noticed how I was dressed. "What are you wearing?"

"It's nothing. Want to come with me to find a room?"

"Lead the way."

I picked up the records, slipped my hand into his, and led him up to the seventh floor. I checked each floor three times for a room big enough to practice in, but there wasn't one big enough.

"I don't understand."

"Understand what?"

"Dumbledore said there would be a room on this floor."

"Room for what, y/n?"

I finally spotted a room that I've never seen before. "Hang on."

I opened the door, which revealed a large room. The floors were nice and wooden, and one of the walls was a mirror wall. In the back corner, was a record player. This is perfect!

"There you are."

I stepped out of the room, and saw xavier and sebastian walking up. "Hey, I think I found the room."

"Great," Sebastian clapped his hands together. "then let's get started."

They both walked inside, leaving draco and I to ourselves. He was giving me a questioning look, and I just smirked at him.