𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝

Dinner had finally come to an end. All everyone could talk about was draco the ferret. I felt awful for him. He shouldn't have drawn his wand out on harry when his back was turned. Hell, he shouldn't have drawn his wand period. But what professor moody did to him was mean. I guess draco has been stuck in his dorm all day, too embarrassed to leave it.

I was walking out of the great hall with my friends. Lately, I've been feeling like an outcast more than anything. While harry, ron and hermione turned in the direction of the gryffindor tower, I turned to go down to the dungeons.

"Aren't you coming with us, y/n?"

I turned to hermione. Harry was behind her with ron, who was scowling at me. It hasn't been a secret that ron has been mad at me since lunch. But I didn't care. He's not in control of my life, so what does it matter to him?

"I'll be up there soon." I gave the them a small smile. "I'm gonna go check on-"

"Of course." Ron scoffed.

Harry smacked ron in the chest with the back of his hand. "Come on, ron."

I'm not sure how harry was feeling about my secret. He would talk to me, but only barely. Hermione... I think she's okay with it. She's always been supportive of me.

"Well, once your done, can I talk to you?" Hermione asked, giving me a supporting smile.

I nodded my head. "Sure."

I followed the slytherins down to the dungeons, ignoring all the looks from them. Someone said the password, and I slipped into the opening crack first, making a beeline to the dorms. When I got to draco's room, all the boys were there, talking loudly to each other. They stopped when they heard me come in. My eyes found draco. His eyes were locked onto the floor, like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Leave us." I ordered, my eyes never leaving the boy.

"You can't tell us what to do, diore." Goyle laughed. "This is the slytherin dormitory. You have no rights here."

Blaise stood up, doing what I said. "Let's go, boys."

Nott leaned back on his bed, and rested his hands behind his head. "No, I think I wanna stay. I wanna see how hot it gets between diore and malfoy."

Whipping my eyes towards him, I started to pull my wand out. "Oh, you'll see how hot it'll get when I set you on fire, nott!"

Blaise be held me back. "There's no need for that, y/n. Crabbe, goyle, nott, let's go, NOW!"

Crabbe sighed as he got up to follow him out. "Why should we be bossed around by a gryffindor? This is our territory."

"You'll live, crabbe." Blaise nodded at me, and closed the door behind them.

I locked it shut, wanting no one to disturb us. It was deadly quiet in the room, you could easily hear my heels click along the stone floor as I walked over to where draco sat.

"Are you okay?"

He nodded his head. "My whole body hurts, but other than that, I'm fine."

"How much trouble did you get in?"

"Detention for a week."

I tilted my head to the side. "Why are you upset, draco?"

He finally looked up at me. There was a fire in his eyes, but I know it was directed at me. "Did you forget how I was humiliated today? I was turned into a ferret, a damn ferret, y/n."

"Yes, but a very cute ferret." I sat on the bed beside him, and laced our hands together. "But you shouldn't have pulled your wand on harry. You were the one who started the fight first."

"Why are you-"

"I'm not taking sides, draco. What you did was wrong, wha professor moody did was wrong, what harry said to you was wrong... Do you know how hard it is to be in no man's land?"

"No man's land?"

"Yes. There are two sides of the battlefield, and I'm stuck right in the middle of all of it. I get judged by my friends if I side with you. You get mad if I side with my friends. I hate it."

"I'm sorry, love."

"Will you try and get along with them, please?"

"I can't promise that. But if I am an arse, I won't get mad if you side with your friends, and you can put me in my place any time you want."

I smiled at him before looking at the time on one of the other nightstands. "I need to get back to my common room." I stood up, and fixed my robes. I looked over at him, and noticed him acting weird.

He bit his lip, looking me up and down. I looked at him confused, wondering what is going on in his mind. He slowly got up, and approached me. His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me close against his chest.

I rested my hands on his chest. "What are you doing, draco?"

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"What do you want?"

"You."

His lips found mine, and they moved together like a dance. He turned us around until my back was facing his bed. He suddenly pushed me back, and I fell onto his bed. He climbed on top of me, placing one knee between my legs. His lips smashed against mine, and I let out a small moan of delight. He grinned at the sound, and his hands started to trail up my thigh.

"Draco." I tried to stop him, but then he started attacking my neck in kisses. A warm feeling spread out in my body. "Draco, stop. Draco, STOP!" I pushed him away.

He looked down at me, realizing he did something wrong. "I-I'm sorry, y/n. I don't know what got into me."

I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. "I-it's okay. I just- I gotta go."

"Y/n, wait-"

I shouldered past him, and unlocked the door. When I opened it nott, crabbe, goyle and pansy were all standing there, no doubt had their ears pressed against the door to listen. Blaise stood against the back wall, shaking his head in shame of his friends.

I glared at the four perverts that were listening. "Can I help you, you nasties?"

I pushed past all of them, eating a look from pansy. I rushed all the way to gryffindor tower, and went to my dorm.

Hermione e was sitting on her bed, waiting for me to get there. "It's about time you showed up. I was beginning to think you would stay in the dungeons with draco."

"Why would I when our room is much warmer than down there?" I smiled, jumping on my bed, and kicking my shoes off.

Hermione turned her body towards me, a smirk plastered on her face. Here we go.

"How long?" She asked.

"How long what?"

"How long have the two of you been together?"

I gulped loudly. "Since this last summer. What? Are you going to shun me like the boys?"

"No. You can be with whoever you like. I figured it was going to come to this soon. It wouldn't really make sense if the two of you were married and hated each other."

I laughed softly. "Yeah, I guess that's a good thing. What did ron say after I left? I know he hates the thought of it."

She sighed. "You're not wrong there. But harry is quiet about it."

"He doesn't like it either, I just know it. But if he doesn't like it, he'll keep quiet about it with me."

"How about you talk to him tomorrow? I'm sure he'd understand."

"Yeah, maybe..." I jumped up, and grabbed my things. "I'm gonna take a quick shower."