𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙮

Okay, I'm kinda sad and mad rn. There was supposed to be more to last chapter, but something happened, and it got deleted! I'm so sorry

"At least skrewts are small." Ron said as we made our way back up to the castle for lunch.

"They are now." Hermione said in a exasperated voice. "But once hagrid's found out what they eat, I expect they'll be six feet long."

"Well, that won't matter if they turn out to cure sea sickness or something, will it?"

"I only said all that so draco wouldn't say anything worse." I said messing with the strap on my bag. "As a matter of fact I think he's right. The best thing to do would be to stamp on the lot of them before they start attacking us all."

We sat down at the gryffindor table, and started loading our plates up with food. Hermione was eating so fast, the boys and I were looking at her like she'd gone mental.

"Er - is this the new stand on elf rights?" Ron asked. "You're going to make yourself puke instead?"

"No." Her mouth was bulging with food. "I just want to get to the library."

I furrowed my eyebrows together. "What? Hermione, it's the first day back! We haven't even got homework yet!"

She shrugged and continued to eat. Then she jumped to her feet, said, 'See you at dinner!' and departed at high speed.

"I think something is wrong with hermione." I said to the boys.

The bell rang, and I followed the boys towards divination.

~

Trelawney had given us homework by the end of class. Great. And it was all because ron made a comment, and she heard it.

"Miserable old bat." Ron said bitterly, as we joined the crowds descending the staircases back to the great hall and dinner. "That'll take all weekend, that will-"

"Lots of homework?" Hermione asked, catching up with us. "Professor vector didn't give us any at all!"

"Well, bully for professor vector."

We almost made it to the great hall when a familiar voice rang out, making me smile.

"Weasley! Hey, weasley!"

The four of us turned to see draco, crabbe and goyle standing there. Draco looked to me and winked.

"What?" Ron said shortly.

"You're dad's in the paper, weasley!" Draco held up a copy of the daily prophet, and spoke very loudly so everyone could hear. "Listen to this!"

I have a bad feeling about this.

"It seems as though the ministry of magic's troubles are not yet at an end, writes rita skeeter, special correspondent. Recently under fire for its poor crowd control at the quidditch world cup, and still unable to account for the disappearance of one of its witches, the ministry was plunged into fresh embarrassment yesterday by the antics of arnold weasley, of the misuse of muggle artifacts office." Draco looked up. "Imagine them not even getting his name right, weasley, it's almost as though he's a complete nonentity, isn't it?"

"Draco, please stop." I walked over, trying to pull the paper out of his hand.

He held it farther away, and looped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his side. "Arnold weasley, who was charged with possession of a flying car two years ago, was yesterday involved with a tussle with several muggle law-keepers (policemen) over a number of highly aggressive dustbins. Mr. weasley appears to have rushed to the aid of 'mad-eye' moody, the aged ex-auror who retired from the ministry when no longer able to tell the difference between a handshake and attempt murder." I tried to snatch the paper again. "Unsurprisingly, mr. weasley found, upon arrival at mr, moody's heavily guarded house, that mr. moody had once again raised a false alarm. Mr. weasley was forced to modify several memories before he could escape from the policemen, but refused to answer daily prophet questions about why he had involved the ministry in such an undignified and potentially embarrassing scene. And there's a picture, weasley!" Draco flipped the paper over, showing off said picture. "A picture of your parents outside their house - if you can call it a house! Your mother could do with losing a bit of weight, couldn't she?"

𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐝.𝐦 !!𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara