𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

Staying a night next to draco malfoy was the worst. We didn't talk to each other, making it a very long night. We would just steal silent glances with each other every now and then.

When I got out the next morning, everyone attacked me with questions. 'Was it scary?' 'Did it hurt?' One person asked why I didn't have a scar. Says he doesn't believe it happened since I didn't have a scar. Hagrid felt absolutely horrible when he saw me. I swear, he started crying. I kept telling him I was fine, but he didn't believe me.

I sat in potions, working on the assignment snape gave us. We were about halfway through it when draco walked in, his arm still completely bandaged. I rolled my eyes, as he placed his stuff between ron and I. Seriously? Out of all the other places to sit, he chooses next to me?

"How is it, draco?" Pansy simpered. "Does it hurt much?"

"Yeah." Draco winked to crabbe and goyle when she looked away.

Seriously, ew.

"Settle down, settle down." Snape said.

"Sir," draco called. "sir, I'll need help cutting up these daisy roots, because of my arm-"

Snape didn't even bother looking up. "Weasley, cut up malfoy's roots for him."

"Nothing is wrong with your arm, malfoy." I hissed.

He smirked, but looked to ron. "Weasley, you heard professor snape, cut up these roots."

Ron scowled, but started to mutilate draco's roots.

"Now, really, y/n. How would you know if there was anything wrong with my arm? You got hurt in the face."

"But I got the worst of it! All you got were a few scratches!" I didn't realize it, but I was now up in his face.

He placed a finger on my sternum, and pushed me back in my seat. "And I could say the same about your face, but I'm not. Do I feel bad that your pretty face got hurt, yes. But just because we're supposed to get married when we get out of school, doesn't mean I should care about you."

Anger bubbled in the bottom of my stomach. I snatched his hand off of me, and squeezed it harshly.

"Aw, look at that. You're holding my hand." He looked over to ron. "Professor, weasley's mutilating my roots, sir."

Snape left his desk, and approached our table, looking down at ron's work. "Change roots with malfoy, weasley."

"But, sir-!"

"Now."

Ron shoved his perfectly cut roots over to draco, and started on his own.

"And, sir, I'll need this shrivelfig skinned."

"Potter, you can skin malfoy's shrivelfig."

I glared at him as I added the shrivelfig to my potion.

"Seen your pal hagrid lately?" He asked me quietly.

"None of your business."

"I'm afraid he won't be our teacher much longer." I looked at him confused. "Our father's are not very happy about our injury-"

"Keep talking, malfoy, and I'll give you a real injury." Ron snarled.

"-they both complained to the school governors. And to the ministry of magic. My father's got a lot of influence, you know, and I know yours does, too. And a lasting injury like this-" he gave a huge, fake sigh. "who knows if my arm'll ever be the same again? Or what about your face? You could have had those ugly scars to match your ugly personality."